• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

R u sick of this Korean Gundam song?

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately been hearing this Gundam ( think thats how you spell it ) song all over the place. At first it was a bit amusing to see a plum man dancing that way and the tune of the song was quite catchy. But been hearing it day in day out everytime I go out. One time while shitting in a shopping mall the stall next to mine some chow ah beng was playing it non stop while doing his business. Really getting sick now sometimes when you go to certain web sites with no warning suddenly they blast this song out loud in 1 of their adds.

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately been hearing this Gundam ( think thats how you spell it ) song all over the place. At first it was a bit amusing to see a plum man dancing that way and the tune of the song was quite catchy. But been hearing it day in day out everytime I go out. One time while shitting in a shopping mall the stall next to mine some chow ah beng was playing it non stop while doing his business. Really getting sick now sometimes when you go to certain web sites with no warning suddenly they blast this song out loud in 1 of their adds.

You should have collected some of your shit with the toilet paper, threw it over the cubicle and run for your life....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bZkp7q19f0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

this is for you thread starter :biggrin:

it's gangnam style, not Gundam.

this is Gundam.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TwPcGNIgEOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightRises

Alfrescian
Loyal
encountered a guy in mrt, even with earphones , blasted this damn music so loud and on kept repeating, super irritating, who the fug repeats this song on handphone

Tokugawa

But been hearing it day in day out everytime I go out.

It's just another William Hung. What is the difference? I don't see anything different between them. Fugly!!

williamhung.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sick the first time i heard it, it is disgusting music for peasant, please refine yourself by learning and watching better performance

like this swan lake by royal ballet - all tickets sold out.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions take note if you want to have half a billion web views.

Do the oppa gangnam style.

That is the key to your elections.

Secular world enjoy trivial pursuits.

Last edited:

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
Achievements

The song and its accompanying music video have attained the following achievements:

YearCeremonyAwardResult
2012MTV Europe Music AwardsBest VideoWon
2012Mnet Asian Music AwardsBest VideoPending
Song of the YearPending

<tbody>
</tbody>

• 2nd Most Viewed Youtube Video (All Categories)

• Most viral Youtube video of all time (in the shortest time it hits 2nd spot). Expected to overtake Justin Bieber's Baby by Christmas or New Year.

uUNSM.png

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking song gets into your head when you're sleeping too. I kept tossing and turning in bed with this song playing in my head.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love this party hit. It brings up the energy. If you dun like it, it means this is not for you.