• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

R.I.P. Lim Hock Siew

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Singapore was already independent when Sang Nila Utama founded Singapore.

IMHO, Singapore RULING PARTY - PAP CIRCUS can still function without you :wink:

UNLESS, you LOVE to ADMIT yourself you are a CIRCUS CLOWN :biggrin:

LOL :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never said democracy. I said history. After all is said, you may know more about democracy but you still dont know enough about history of Singapore politics.

You need to come out from your frog's well and see for yourself what REAL democracy is like in the REAL world. It's all about MONEY. Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bilderberg, etc. ... they are the ones in control of the democratic process in of the so-called Free world.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lion

Actually Singapore was already independent when Sang Nila Utama founded Singapore.

Actually, it was a lion. The lion was the father of Malay fishing village but it was gagged and the fame goes to Utama.

250px-Lion_waiting_in_Namibia.jpg

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, the ones with the most votes will have the power in democracy.

What is democracy when a dictator continuously make use of the press and media, election dept, fear, gerry meandering, GRCs, carrots, law suits, gutter politics, character assassinations and smears to win votes? Is playing dirty democratic and fair?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is democracy when a dictator continuously make use of the press and media, election dept, fear, gerry meandering, GRCs, carrots, law suits, gutter politics, character assassinations and smears to win votes? Is playing dirty democratic and fair?

It is democracy. This happens in an even gretaer extent in the USA. If WP or any other party takes over, it will be even worst.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is democracy. This happens in an even gretaer extent in the USA. If WP or any other party takes over, it will be even worst.

Is it democracy when a man locked up another man for umpteen years? Not once, but many others too?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.
Fucktard kinana pls read my sig.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did it ever dawn on you that our newspaper and TV stations did not publish what he said. Even a mild statement at Tan Jing Quee's book launch did not meet the approval of the censor board.

He had every opportunity to tell his side in other forms like books or the internet. This guy is no different from Rajaratnam, Goh Keng Swee etc because they all didn't do anything of substance to tell the true stories. All wanted the world to beleive that they were honest men and never cheated or tried to harm others or hard clandestine activities and interests. All died a pathetic death and history will not let them off easily.

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal

democracy your head!!!!!!
Our ranking in democracy index 2011 is 81 over 167 countries....you call this democracy??? We are even behind Malaysia, Thailand and even Philipines!!!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had every opportunity to tell his side in other forms like books or the internet. This guy is no different from Rajaratnam, Goh Keng Swee etc because they all didn't do anything of substance to tell the true stories. All wanted the world to beleive that they were honest men and never cheated or tried to harm others or hard clandestine activities and interests. All died a pathetic death and history will not let them off easily.

Add Devan Nair to the list.Since he and LKY were hand in gloves in many of their evil deeds.In fact their silence over their own comrades detained under ISD for so long maketh them privy to the crime itself.Yes,I never had any good feeling about Rajaretnam nor Goh Keng swee---they were all part of the dirt.

But somehow LKY dug them deeper and buried the entire lot of his cohorts.

Which adds justice to old the adage that if you are privy to the crime,you are no less a criminal too.

But I do believe,that except for LKY ,all others of his cohorts developed cold feet midst of LKY's spinning his hideous web of evil empire.It must have had been too much for them to swallow.Obviously,we would have been glad if they just opened their mouth to alert us--or even write a book as you say.But who would believe them?Since they are party to the crime itself.Worse,since LKY had the entire government machinery to come down on them heavy.As what unfolded during Devan's tit with LKY.

Devan knew LKY dirt more than most.And LKY know that.When Devan almost spilled his beans.Overnight Devan became a drunkard who beats his wife--as told by LKY in the parliament.Till today many still like to believe Devan is indeed the devil as LKY want us to beleive.That is the advantage LKY has over all others....as the incumbent government.We even believed Dr.Chee as the bicycle thief didn't we?

Hence,I do bevel almost most of LKY's peers,particularly Devan and Dr.Toh Chin Chye were eager and egging to spill the beans.But something held them back.And I could not speculate the reasons.But it must have been very valid.Since both died quite miserably.I am sure their wisdom would have agianst that and yet they died as bitter men.

In fact,almost everyone of the pioneers in PAP vanished without a shout.Only LKY bask in glory.Oh,yes! his entire family benefited too.Hence it would have been best if only two among them,notably Devan and Toh Chin Chye had spilled the beans.But my good guesstimate is LKY had anticipated that and preempted that as well.Perhaps by painting them as a total lies who who wereactually wolves in sheep clothing.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone died in their glory. Devan, TCH, GKS, Raja, Lim Hock Siew, Lim Chin Siong - they all died heroes for their respective whatever!

By keeping silent, the old guard and the Fajar gang all ensured that they each lived as heroes and died as heroes. Yet, common sense and tells us that this is not possible. The more likely truth is that everyone was a human and did do some wrong. But by keeping quiet they ensured that they would be ensured a heroic life. But history will hopefully not allow them to be let free so easily.

The truth will be told and they will not be allowed to rest in peace for signing their deal with the devil.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone died in their glory. Devan, TCH, GKS, Raja, Lim Hock Siew, Lim Chin Siong - they all died heroes for their respective whatever!

This is an intellectual dishonesty.

Show me one who is not?

Even the very devil is worshiped by some.....I mean by their respective.

The more likely truth is that everyone was a human and did do some wrong

This statement is even more bewildering.

As if folks do not know that it's human to err?

Even Mother Theresa have been proven to be quite below the belt sometimes.

If you are looking for saints in politics,Sorry--you are on the wrong folder.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

By keeping silent, the old guard and the Fajar gang all ensured that they each lived as heroes and died as heroes. Yet, common sense and tells us that this is not possible. The more likely truth is that everyone was a human and did do some wrong. But by keeping quiet they ensured that they would be ensured a heroic life. But history will hopefully not allow them to be let free so easily.

The truth will be told and they will not be allowed to rest in peace for signing their deal with the devil.

Bye bye fellas. Life laid wasted.