• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quintessential Frog

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean quintessential Singapore Frog Congee :smile:

We always frequent the G8 outlet at Upper Bukit Timah. I find that the standards are dropping. The congee seems uncooked and clumpy while the frog meat is getting lesser and lesser.

I have read in the net that there is one in Geylang. However, I really do not like to go to that dubious location for my supper with my girl friends for the simple fear of being mistaken as a "worker".

Does anyone here have any recommendations? Where else besides from Geylang I can get the quintessentially Singapore Frog Congee for supper tonite.

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good frog is a dead one

400_F_3673957_oeefaOb51bhlCTPOs63KARTnwu91tVsY.jpg

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read in the net that there is one in Geylang. However, I really do not like to go to that dubious location for my supper with my girl friends for the simple fear of being mistaken as a "worker".

Be very careful , they do not like ladyboys so you'd better stick to being in Changi Village.

siangsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

--> There's nothing wrong with you looking like a bangladesh worker Claire.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
To quote Mr Leong :

This forum is defined by those who use it....

Going by the fatuous and vacuous replies above :rolleyes:, I doubt this forum will ever be a bastion of Opposition discourse with hoodlums, thugs and ruffians who are endlessly on the prowl with puerile comments.

Mr Leong is indeed insightful and sagacious with his comment above. :smile:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stall in Geylang serves one of the best frog congee in town.

Go try it !

You will be fine. You don't have to care how people look at you.

If you are not, you are not.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stall in Geylang serves one of the best frog congee in town.

Go try it !

You will be fine. You don't have to care how people look at you.

If you are not, you are not.

Thank you Wunder. A gentleman as always :smile:
A glimmer of hope for this forum.

Nah, I really dislike that red light district. No thanks. :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frog taste like chicken,u should stop abusing the frogs and eat more kentucky fried chicken instead.where do they sell kfc congee?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello elder brother Eat! I miss you! Where have ypu been last few days?

I am a Chinese. I eat everything that moves. :smile:

dear sister, i was tucked away in a corner of the world for a 3-day conference to determine the fate of mankind, with considerations for the fate of womankind too. just finished and phew it was draining. now going for a toad hunt.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We always frequent the G8 outlet at Upper Bukit Timah. I find that the standards are dropping. The congee seems uncooked and clumpy while the frog meat is getting lesser and lesser.

Does anyone here have any recommendations? Where else besides from Geylang I can get the quintessentially Singapore Frog Congee for supper tonite.

Only Froggy can tell you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frog legs taste like chicken ...so why not eat chicken instead ...it is cheaper and more meat compare to frog legs.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear sister, i was tucked away in a corner of the world for a 3-day conference to determine the fate of mankind, with considerations for the fate of womankind too. just finished and phew it was draining. now going for a toad hunt.

Oh dear. Rest well brother :smile:

After Frog congee late last nite, I just did a detox vege juice ∼bitter gourd, wheat grass, celery, apple and cucumber. It taste so bitter.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frog legs taste like chicken ...so why not eat chickQuintessential Frog

en instead ...it is cheaper and more meat compare to frog legs.

Hello Win, Chicken meat is sort of "dead" meat, while frog meat taste more "springy" and flavourful. :smile: