• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quintessential Frog

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm surprised lor 9 is not featured. They are comsidered the originator.
Though now kena competiton, they still got their fans that's why the haven lower prices.

Eminent can only play 2nd fiddle. Used to go to lor 19 and their former eminent stall. So - so at best.

Chinatown one can save it. They din gave this version to begin with and only jumped on the bandwagon later when it became popular (they used to have the non spicy frogs in porridge version).

G7 has practically cornered the market with their free 2 for 3 promo. I find their standards the most consistent. But TS claimed no good enough so go lor 3 one also will be futile. My only suggestion is go try lor 9. They used to have a branch in tpy lor 8 and tampines street 81.....not sure if still around.

Actually there is not much to gauge when comparing the dish as standards are quite close.
Only the plain porridge to out the winner.....for that lor 9 got the best and G7 comes in 2nd

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised lor 9 is not featured. They are comsidered the originator.
Though now kena competiton, they still got their fans that's why the haven lower prices.

Eminent can only play 2nd fiddle. Used to go to lor 19 and their former eminent stall. So - so at best.

Chinatown one can save it. They din gave this version to begin with and only jumped on the bandwagon later when it became popular (they used to have the non spicy frogs in porridge version).

G7 has practically cornered the market with their free 2 for 3 promo. I find their standards the most consistent. But TS claimed no good enough so go lor 3 one also will be futile. My only suggestion is go try lor 9. They used to have a branch in tpy lor 8 and tampines street 81.....not sure if still around.

Actually there is not much to gauge when comparing the dish as standards are quite close.
Only the plain porridge to out the winner.....for that lor 9 got the best and G7 comes in 2nd

Surprisingly a good and well balanced review from the resident harasser of this forum. Thankyou :smile:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

Attachments

• bugs_bunny_with_flowers-1029.jpg
    bugs_bunny_with_flowers-1029.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 272

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother fucking cheebye cock doodle.....dunno how to embed simple images? Always double image of looney tunes.....phua cheebye use your pappy masters skill credit to go learn some computer knowledge.

Forum not urs! thickskin! you are jus a lousy loser user here la
Nobody bother abt u or what u say.. la empty head of balls...
tok 2 ur ass better lol
Dun think u here lama u jadi senior .. dream on... bapok
Leongsam the owner never say nothing, y u so kapoh..
Maciam forum belong to u sia??? LOL

nobody like u la bapok.. go changi la ...

Ya go fuck ur ownself bapok! Tony's clone
So stop bothering me.. not interested in u or wat u say la.
i am jus fine being by myself la...
i am not like u la, so dependent on others to find meanin in ur empty life.
i won't notice or miss u or tony abit if both of u disappear from here
tat's how popular u are bapok.

tis is jus an online forum not ur pri sch classroom... so grow up bapok

Maybe u n tony shd operate a forum like tis urself and feel wat is it like
havin to tolerate 2 moronic idiots always harassing and chasing forumers away
unless both of u are from a rival forum i dun see any good reasons behind ur actions.

GOD BLESS leongsam

attachment.php

SHIOK! Tis is how the function works.

Attachments

• mqdefault.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha Cannot take criticism must reply with long essay....

Just admit dunno can already....no shame la.....

Haha yakking about seniority in cyberspace.....guess you're the one who's taking things too seriously....nothing to do with ownership of the forum also....dunno how to embed means dunno....

I'm actually doing you a favour.....next time you learn to embed pics properly you will remember me.....Muahahaha dun be such a sensitive chicken especially in cyberspace.....or you'll live up to your nick as a cock

Forum not urs! thickskin! you are jus a lousy loser user here la
Nobody bother abt u or what u say.. la empty head of balls...
tok 2 ur ass better lol
Dun think u here lama u jadi senior .. dream on... bapok
Leongsam the owner never say nothing, y u so kapoh..
Maciam forum belong to u sia??? LOL

nobody like u la bapok.. go changi la ...

Ya go fuck ur ownself bapok! Tony's clone
So stop bothering me.. not interested in u or wat u say la.
i am jus fine being by myself la...
i am not like u la, so dependent on others to find meanin in ur empty life.
i won't notice or miss u or tony abit if both of u disappear from here
tat's how popular u are bapok.

tis is jus an online forum not ur pri sch classroom... so grow up bapok

Maybe u n tony shd operate a forum like tis urself and feel wat is it like
havin to tolerate 2 moronic idiots always harassing and chasing forumers away
unless both of u are from a rival forum i dun see any good reasons behind ur actions.

GOD BLESS leongsam

attachment.php

SHIOK! Tis is how the function works.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha Cannot take criticism must reply with long essay....

Just admit dunno can already....no shame la.....

Haha yakking about seniority in cyberspace.....guess you're the one who's taking things too seriously....nothing to do with ownership of the forum also....dunno how to embed means dunno....

I'm actually doing you a favour.....next time you learn to embed pics properly you will remember me.....Muahahaha dun be such a sensitive chicken especially in cyberspace.....or you'll live up to your nick as a cock

nobody ask for ur advise in e 1st place. did i ask u? we hav qualified moderators here dun u know
or u think u can do a better job than the moderators here.

with ur behaviour even if u pay money to leongsam to be a moderator here, i doubt leongsam would even consider.
look u r highly immatured 4 ur age, crude, uncouth, no manners, and a bully.

y must you insist on others to do ur way. jus becoz u like doesn't others hav to like u noe.
r u the authority here? silly.

do u really get satisfaction from tis? cheap thrill. get a life.

u r jus revealing more of urself and ur ugly personality.
an insecure and under-achiever who needs to disturb jus to feel good.
u badly crave for attention in tis forum and when nobody pays any attention to u
u go around knocking on other people doors jus to get tat few seconds of high.
u r sick man really sick hahaha.

u r becomin more n more like a mental patient
i can onli help to diagnose ur mental problems but beyond i hav to refer u to IMH

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u get satisfaction from tis? cheap thrill. get a life.

u r jus revealing more of urself and ur ugly personality.
an insecure and under-achiever who needs to disturb jus to feel good.
u badly crave for attention in tis forum and when nobody pays any attention to u
u go around knocking on other people doors jus to get tat few seconds of high.
u r sick man really sick hahaha.

Thank you that's a great compliment as I do really go out of the way to be nasty to fucktard losers like yourself.
End of the day the fact remains you dunno how to embed pics (which actually is no big deal)....but you refuse to admit and then go on a name calling attack on me.....who is the uglier being here? Hahaha have a nice day whoever you are behind that clone nick. You really live up and chose a good nick.....cockenathan

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you that's a great compliment as I do really go out of the way to be nasty to fucktard losers like yourself.
End of the day the fact remains you dunno how to embed pics (which actually is no big deal)....but you refuse to admit and then go on a name calling attack on me.....who is the uglier being here? Hahaha have a nice day whoever you are behind that clone nick. You really live up and chose a good nick.....cockenathan

pls do not disturb.
i am tired of ur nonsense.
i am here jus to enjoy the freedom provided by leongsam in tis forum
post the things i like and discuss e topic i like freely without disturbance.

VBulletin behave differently in different browser, OS and security environment.
Win 8 and win 10 with Tor the WYSIWYG editor behave differently
same as linux or mac osx yosemite or el capitan. Tails also the same.

I dun wan to disturb leongsam or the mod by asking them to fix it. it minor inconvenience, i can live with it.

i am not bother abt the attachments, as long as i use e insert an image button and upload it
i am dun want to bang in the html code and tag manually,
the rest is done by the php, js script running VBulletin.

can u now leave me alone.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you both stop pussyfooting all over here? Both are grown up adults and behaving like kids. OMG. Men! Always must have the last say. Why can't one of yoi just keep quiet and not respond. Gosh!