• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question for Mr Goh: Will the media now play up WP new sex scandal?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP winning is not an issues, the issues is will some independent party come in to steal the limelight and leave behind bad legacy for themselves if they dilute WP margin.

You don't understand GMS. He thinks that the 3rd force will actually help WP by STEALING PAP VOTES.

The delusion and mental disorder in GMS is growing.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:
You don't understand GMS. He thinks that the 3rd force will actually help WP by STEALING PAP VOTES.

No. He thinks that losing Hougang will make WP stronger like his personal self - lost everything and feel so much stronger now.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh Sir, do you think WP will get into trouble for trying to act blur and keep quiet over their brand new sex scandal, i.e. the one which will result in a WP member going to jail for having sex with that underaged prostitute?

Is this WP member a Christian, just like YSL ?

I hope YSL is an exception rather than the norm as far as Christian congregation is concerned.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Mr Goh Sir. Now I get private massage asking calling me bastard and ask me to die. I donno whether it is death threats or this WP blog peopel anyhow kao peh kao bu. I dont want to post anymore leow. I donno what this WP seow kao people will do to me and my family. I now quite scared. My mind very confused leow. Mr Goh Sir, you please take care of yourselve and family. I donno what these WP seow kows will do to you. I think they worse than PAP. This tiem I ask my friends dont vote for them. Please take care of yourselve Mr Goh Sir. I go already.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this weird

How come no one is talking abt the PAP members who were charged in the new sex scandal?

Everyone know PAP is an irresponsible and non-transparent party. The have abundance of lawyers waiting to serve them and earn some defamation money. So don't waste time, rather spend more time supporting WP who has upright standard and status.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Do you really think that if there is really any "scandal" for me, MBT or GCT will not pursue it after what I have done to them? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

WHAT? GMS himself also like that one? Then what the fish he kpkb about YSL? I thought GMS's crime was only whistling at some charbo walking pass his shop.
Walan this guy is really low low down. Can not control his own cock and threatened his own relations from revealing about his affairs.
SHAME ON YOU GOH MENG SENG. What a shameful person you are. PUIT :mad:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Are you kidding or what? I don't think even those insects from WP would dare to put up death threats. Can you possibly post any screenshots of those who threaten you?

Well, for me, they don't do such thing because they know what I would do with such things. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Thank you Mr Goh Sir. Now I get private massage asking calling me bastard and ask me to die. I donno whether it is death threats or this WP blog peopel anyhow kao peh kao bu. I dont want to post anymore leow. I donno what this WP seow kao people will do to me and my family. I now quite scared. My mind very confused leow. Mr Goh Sir, you please take care of yourselve and family. I donno what these WP seow kows will do to you. I think they worse than PAP. This tiem I ask my friends dont vote for them. Please take care of yourselve Mr Goh Sir. I go already.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find this weird

How come no one is talking abt the PAP members who were charged in the new sex scandal?

Isn't it clear? The PAP sympathizers & supporters are going all out to smear WP in every way they can. They know damn fucking well their own PAP skeletons are 1000 times more numerous, but they think that by picking on what they PERCEIVE are WP skeletons they can gain a political advantage.

You can call this dirty politics, but I would also call it intellectual dishonesty induced by blind loyalty to their pappy masters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it clear? The PAP sympathizers & supporters are going all out to smear WP in every way they can. They know damn fucking well their own PAP skeletons are 1000 times more numerous, but they think that by picking on what they PERCEIVE are WP skeletons they can gain a political advantage.

You can call this dirty politics, but I would also call it intellectual dishonesty induced by blind loyalty to their pappy masters.

Well said, bro. For those really ignorant what some of their PAP masters did, they are forgiven. For those au fait with the ECAs of PAP's YSLs and yet chose to ignore them and attack the WP, these are cockroaches. Sadly, there are many that fall into this category.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did nothing to them. Do not flatter yourself. Even if you felt you did, you are well-protected. It's all a show.

We have seen many of such jokes. The chap expects WP to be gunned down and we know WP did even better than him by winning a GRC. He'd always see the biggest threats as those being gunned by PAP, but for some reason here, thinks being a threat will keep him safe. You can see the absence of a value system in the chap, as being inconsistent and self-contradicting seems second nature to him.

I can say the only thing he did was to lose and therefore become no threat and forgotten and therefore not pursued.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think that if there is really any "scandal" for me, MBT or GCT will not pursue it after what I have done to them? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

What have you done to them? Nothing. To them, you're nothing. I don't think MBT or GCT has ever mentioned your name. Think they can't be bothered about you. Too light weight.

I sympathise with you. Your bloated sense of self-importance, and the need to feel important, is unparalleled. Unfortunately, the more you try, the lesser you will receive.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng said:
Which ones are PAP "members"? You seem to suggest more than one PAP members are implicated.

Goh Meng Seng

You seem to suggest that there is one already. Who is he?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you kidding or what? I don't think even those insects from WP would dare to put up death threats. Can you possibly post any screenshots of those who threaten you?

Well, for me, they don't do such thing because they know what I would do with such things. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

huh? the last i check both of them are still Member of Parliment wheras you are a loser, sori, losing candidate.

Z

Zombie

GMS is a nobody.......no one will bother....unless he breaks the law and fuck an underaged pros

that underaged pros will be charged for raping GMS...
because GMS has the highest integrity on planet earth, he will never fuck a pros...