• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question for Mr Goh: Will the media now play up PAP new sex scandal?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is for Mr Goh Meng Seng.

Mr Goh Sir, do you think PAP will get into trouble for trying to act blur and keep quiet over their brand new sex scandal, i.e. the one which will result in 2 PAP members going to jail for having sex with that underaged prostitute?

Do you think the media will now expose this during the BE as they have been keeping very quiet over this so far?

Do you think they have been keeping very quiet about this so they can use it as ammunition to blow up this PAP sex scandal during the BE?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As far as I am concerned, I don't know about any PAP members who are implicated in any sex scandals. You are saying there are two, who are the two?

Goh Meng Seng

My question is for Mr Goh Meng Seng.

Mr Goh Sir, do you think PAP will get into trouble for trying to act blur and keep quiet over their brand new sex scandal, i.e. the one which will result in 2 PAP members going to jail for having sex with that underaged prostitute?

Do you think the media will now expose this during the BE as they have been keeping very quiet over this so far?

Do you think they have been keeping very quiet about this so they can use it as ammunition to blow up this PAP sex scandal during the BE?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As far as I am concerned, I don't know about any PAP members who are implicated in any sex scandals. You are saying there are two, who are the two?

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, I am so surprised.

Scroobal has got you by the balls. You cannot edit your post, as I've LOCKED it in.

Just compare your reply here, versus your reply in the equivalent thread concerning WP. Tell me whether your replies are the same or are they worlds apart.

Mr Goh, they are WORLDS APART.

And that to me speaks hell of a lot of VOLUME about you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Goh just compare and contrast your reply in this thread, versus your reply in the WP thread which I've attached here for easy reference:

I don't think so.

Apparently, the WPIB is just ignoring you and keeping their fingers crossed.

He is just a nobody in the party, not in position of power nor influential position. I don't think PAP will stoop so low. If PAP just go ahead with such attacks, it will end up like JG saga in GE2006, backlash from voters in the end.

PAP can only work hard and hope for the best. Performance of WP MPs are more crucial than a little scandal like this one. It will be a close fight and it will depend on how PAP plays its game.

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal has got you by the balls. You cannot edit your post, as I've LOCKED it in.

Just compare your reply here, versus your reply in the equivalent thread concerning WP. Tell me whether your replies are the same or are they worlds apart.

Actually I didn't think the chap was contradicting this instance, although he usually does. He pays attention to only the WP these days, hence lost track of PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really don't understand you guys. I am not in PAP, why should you expect me to know who are PAP members? Being grassroot members don't necessarily mean that you will be PAP members. I have known a lot of people who are involved in grassroot organizations but they are not PAP members. I was involved in Cheng San CC as well in my earlier days but I didn't sign that form. So what's so amazing about that?

Of course for WP members, I would know slightly more than that, although I still can't say I know every damn guys in WP. For people whom I know, I will sure know who is who. That's natural. There might be more than 1 WP memebrs involved but I really dunno who else beside the one I know.

I think you are mentally unsound to jump into conclusions everytime you see shadows.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, I am so surprised.

Mr Goh, they are WORLDS APART.

And that to me speaks hell of a lot of VOLUME about you.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, the fact is someone claimed to know that there are PAP members involved whom I really dunno. But the fact is, if there are really known PAP members involved, I think WPIB here would have jumped on it immediately and that's the curious point on my part...

Goh Meng Seng

gms very steady. 1 post he say he know nothing about pap sex scandals. another post way before that he ask why nobody question about them.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..now I think I see the double thread with change in party names. It is to catch out the subconscious gut biasness of certain people. Better than a lie detector. I think GMS has fallen in it.

One instinct is to believe that PAP cannot be involved in any new sex scandal.

Second, is to believe that the media will never play up any scandal when PAP is involved.

Bingo.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha..now I think I see the double thread with change in party names. It is to catch out the subconscious gut biasness of certain people. Better than a lie detector. I think GMS has fallen in it.

One instinct is to believe that PAP cannot be involved in any new sex scandal.

Second, is to believe that the media will never play up any scandal when PAP is involved.

Bingo.

Cool, bro! You caught on too. Scroobal laid a simple trap with a bit of cheese and the GMS was the first mouse. LOL!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha i predicted he was going to respond "being a grassloot leader does not = PAP member".
Even if you throw the evidence of self-contradiction on his face he will still deny. Where is nice-gook and kinana his big fans?
Accusing others of "jumping at shadows" but he could not see anything beyond his own shadows.

The most amazing part is every accusation he makes about others.. it is exactly what he himself is doing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you noted, I started the thread using the identical content except to change the name of the party and the number involved to see how he responds. I was surprised. Everyone in politics know that 2 are known PAP members and there is likely to be a 3rd.

Mr Goh just compare and contrast your reply in this thread, versus your reply in the WP thread which I've attached here for easy reference:

I don't think so.

Apparently, the WPIB is just ignoring you and keeping their fingers crossed.

He is just a nobody in the party, not in position of power nor influential position. I don't think PAP will stoop so low. If PAP just go ahead with such attacks, it will end up like JG saga in GE2006, backlash from voters in the end.

PAP can only work hard and hope for the best. Performance of WP MPs are more crucial than a little scandal like this one. It will be a close fight and it will depend on how PAP plays its game.

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you noted, I started the thread using the identical content except to change the name of the party and the number involved to see how he responds. I was surprised. Everyone in politics know that 2 are known PAP members and there is likely to be a 3rd.

I once said there is a difference between a party observer and a political observer. This is one instance that shows.

If someone is a particular party observer, state so and name the party he has decided to observe. There are proclaimed experts on Republican politics or PAP researchers. Don't have to be shy. At least his old colleague James Gomez clearly states that he is specifically into Singapore opposition politics. All his thesis and dissertations are on this topic. My own non-academic major is electoral history. Some people are movie critics. We don't disguise them like he disguises "WP critic" with "political observatory". Derek Da Cunha, Eugene Tan etc. fits that title, not him.