• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Quality of cheap China phones] DOOGEE X5 Pro Review!

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till the piece of chink hardware explode in your pocket and blow away your manhood.
Dun be cheapo......if you too cheap to buy an iPhone or Samsung then buy a $50 old Nokia phone to use.

Let me look up the internet to see if there is any of such a case. :biggrin:

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

There... it didn't take long before more negative reviews surface :biggrin:

https://www.amazon.com/X5-Smartphone-Bluetooth-Authorized-AlsoPopular/product-reviews/B014H0L9J4

2171726127b8ca33d518faac224dc640cc02c7d9.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want reliable Android phones with stable UIs, mid-to-high-end specs at low-to-mid-end prices, better to stick to the established Chinese brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo and Oppo. At least until these 'internet brands' build up their track record.

If they're such good deals, why aren't they even making it to the top 10 brands in the Chinese market?

wuc-2015-allen-qu-founder-ceo-netconcepts-china-east-and-west-online-marketing-difference-66-638.jpg

Last edited:

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want reliable Android phones with stable UIs, mid-to-high-end specs at low-to-mid-end prices, better to stick to the established Chinese brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo and Oppo. At least until these 'internet brands' build up their track record.

If they're such good deals, why aren't they even making it to the top 10 brands in the Chinese market?

This is just one of my reviews. Expect more reviews in future because i have ways to "borrow" them to do reviews and i don't own any of it :biggrin:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore and Ang Moh has a HUGE VOLUME of COMPLAINING BEGGARS.

Can not afford to buy a good product and pick the CHEAPEST, but expected top quality and then nit pick every possible thing to COMPLAIN.

China made lots of high quality products which the Beggars can not afford to even checkout, not to say buy. They are unknowingly fortunate that only China care to supply them Beggar Priced items or else they can only afford NOTHING AT ALL.

The only additional thing apart from other beggars is they can still afford to COMPLAIN which is FOC.

Where is any meaning for people to pay any attention to their complains? Only nuisance!

All the TOP Quality Brands made their mainsteam products in no where but China, used by users worldwide. China has also MANY own brand of good qualities, but certainly not at beggars' price level. Needless to say. Do they want to complain that the prices of good Chinese product aren't at beggars' prices too?

Shor1962

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great product from google. I have X5 Pro from Dogee, if you are interested in it and want to know about it then you can visit this Israeli website, here you can review it.