• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Pwned] Sinkie racing prodigy has to give up F1 dream becos of NS enlistment

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, who is Li jiawei? All I remember of the Beijing games was the opening ceremony was like the biggest thing that ever happened to mankind.

Cheers!

I see... So you must have been so proud when Li jiawei won the silver medal at Beijing 08.

Nuff said :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hohoho! This surely brightens my day. The only talents SG has are the ones we import! Or from the familee. Sucks to be you sinkies!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked this question because the subject's mother mentioned that they wished to represent Singapore in Formula One, understand? Does Alonso represent Spain? Does Vettel represent Germany? In what way was I ridiculing this Singaporean boy? Gosh, you're starting to sound sensitive and touchy, better not call you poor and smelly! Or are you?

Cheers!

Don't you watch F1? At the end of every race, the three winners standing at the podium will have the national anthems of their nationality as well as national anthems of the manufacturer's county of origin. Plus flags.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its his fault, his last name got one letter too many, and his first name is not Patrick.

ANyway, I am sure when he goes to NS, a Leo 2 will await him after he completes SOA driving course. Than he can race tanks in Area D, or in Australia outback. So, all is not lost lah. Lelac.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have watched till the end of the race and trophy giving and noticed the anthems played. That's to honour them, it does not mean the racers represented their countries.

Cheers!

Don't you watch F1? At the end of every race, the three winners standing at the podium will have the national anthems of their nationality as well as national anthems of the manufacturer's county of origin. Plus flags.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er, Alonso is Spainiard, Vettel is German, they represent the countries they're from? I don't remember the Canadian press highlighting Jacques Villeneuve racing for Canada when he was world champion.

Fuck you. Have you ever watch a F1 race? The race winner's country anthem is always played first followed by country anthem of contructor's winner.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
now you talk sense.

Poor peasants with talents has no future in Singapore. No talent but links to Leegime? No talent also says you have talents with support of Shitty Times.

Its his fault, his last name got one letter too many, and his first name is not Patrick.

ANyway, I am sure when he goes to NS, a Leo 2 will await him after he completes SOA driving course. Than he can race tanks in Area D, or in Australia outback. So, all is not lost lah. Lelac.