• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I understand that banks have the discretion to review and change the margin of the home loans even they put terms like BLR-2.40%

Can I get a feedback from brothers here on their experience from different banks. I have received info that UOB has sent out letters to revise theirs to UOB - 1.60%

Refinance if you are not happy after lock in period. Those earning in SGD can be squeezed easily. Do go for Malaysia banks and not those based in SG.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason I'm asking is that thought the MB also bought another place at Senibong cove..

Seems like he's also placing his bets.. But horizon hills is not too bad.. Although seems like its slightly over crowded due to the many phases

HH has quite low density compared to the rest of the developments such as Bukit Indah and Bestari Heights etc. You may want to drop by for a visit to discover the lifestyle and laid-back living concept. I am pleasantly impressed by how they managed to take into consideration the terrains when building the taman. This is something no Singapore development can rival.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refinance if you are not happy after lock in period. Those earning in SGD can be squeezed easily. Do go for Malaysia banks and not those based in SG.

Noted. Ultimately.. the best scenario is still to minimize moving costs of loan.

SPH07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I understand that banks have the discretion to review and change the margin of the home loans even they put terms like BLR-2.40%

Can I get a feedback from brothers here on their experience from different banks. I have received info that UOB has sent out letters to revise theirs to UOB - 1.60%

Hi Dfiris, yes my UOB Msia loan was changed from BLR - 2.4% to BLR - 1.6%.
I sent in an appeal and they only agree to change slightly to BLR - 1.8%.

UOB mortgage banker claimed that they are a forerunner and other banks may follow soon (for foreigner loans).
Will monitor and maybe refinance when my lock-in period is over..

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

UOB mortgage banker claimed that they are a forerunner and other banks may follow soon (for foreigner loans).

m still puzzled why they only target foreigners

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only some banks will do these type of things.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many big timers stay in HH. The Sultan visit this place regularly and I saw him at least 5 times while golfing at HH.

I supposed the more modern and young rich will prefer Puteri Harbour or Medini iconic buildings with night life just a road away

You will be surprised by the amount of rich staying in HH Golf West Bungalows and Hills bungalows. My cilent retired with S$10 million cash after selling his business and bought just 2 semis side by side for a cheap S$1 million back then. Not sure if he has spent his remaining S$9 million but he always tell me how freaking rich his neighbours are as they could snap up a few bungalows with cash. Welcome to Malaysia rich. 90% of so-called rich Singaporeans pay for their condos using CPF stretched to 30 years and some took renovation loans.

Iconic PH is puteri cove, I suppose. What Medini projects do you regard as iconic?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many big timers stay in HH. The Sultan visit this place regularly and I saw him at least 5 times while golfing at HH.

I supposed the more modern and young rich will prefer Puteri Harbour or Medini iconic buildings with night life just a road away

You will be surprised by the amount of rich staying in HH Golf West Bungalows and Hills bungalows. My cilent retired with S$10 million cash after selling his business and bought just 2 semis side by side for a cheap S$1 million back then. Not sure if he has spent his remaining S$9 million but he always tell me how freaking rich his neighbours are as they could snap up a few bungalows with cash. Welcome to Malaysia rich. 90% of so-called rich Singaporeans pay for their condos using CPF stretched to 30 years and some took renovation loans.

is this at HH?

11998833_877933345629338_7024251980098300868_n.jpg

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Medini condos ( after 5 years u can see them ) I feel have better designs than the Singapore condos. Sad to say this. Meridin does look not bad though from the brochures that is. Of course they can beat the likes of PH condos as the latter target market is totally different

Iconic PH is puteri cove, I suppose. What Medini projects do you regard as iconic?

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Medini condos ( after 5 years u can see them ) I feel have better designs than the Singapore condos. Sad to say this. Meridin does look not bad though from the brochures that is. Of course they can beat the likes of PH condos as the latter target market is totally different

Sooo glad you said that - I booked a unit over there too. Looked like an interesting design when I saw the model a few years back, now it's going up pretty quickly. Not sure if I am being a silly boy getting two condos 2km apart. At least Puteri is freehold, though.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, has anyone heard any news on how Imperia rentals are shaping up...are units being rented and are prices meeting landlord or tenant expectations, generally?

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone at 24th floor just put up imperia for rental at rm10k.
can follow up here.

http://jerrylim.iagent.my/default.aspx?p=ShowListing&pid=3956108

Hmmm...might be a stretch when units of an identical size and high floors are priced at 7.5, 7.8 and 8 on propertguru.com.my.

I suppose what I'm interested in is not whether they're available for rent, but whether there is any actual demand for rentals and if they meet the price level where loans are serviceable? It's pertinent now as there is so little supply in PH for long term rentals, compared with what the situation will be in a few years. If units struggle now...

My rental demands are low. My loan is only 45% of property price... But as a minimum I am hoping that rental can cover the principle and internet payments so that I don't have to. Watching imperia as a case study.