• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more opportunities today than when (most of) our ancestors first came here over a century ago as coolies, tin mine workers, etc.

Come on, everyone here who is reading this, is at least educated!

Get real, this is 2014... stop whining!

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more opportunities today than when (most of) our ancestors first came here over a century ago as coolies, tin mine workers, etc.

Ppl here in this forum would be the last of most Singaporeans to whine as most are successful investors.

Realities must be told as it is regardless what some ppl would like to paint otherwise.

Most would be sipping kopi while writing in this forum.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are the great opportunities today other than just mainly property speculation? I don't see any other except joining the ruling party.

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
He bought the land for around RM 300+ psf only

Robert Kuok bought at the price of Rm 334 psf.

However, compare to Danga bay, Robert Kuok's price was much lower than what the China developer paid.

The Greenland Group bought land in Danga Bay at Rm 984 psf and

Hao Yuan Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based but China-owned firm, paid for a record price of Rm 991 for 37 acres in Danga bay last December.

http://fw.to/AYCaTeO

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert Kuok bought at the price of Rm 334 psf.

However, compare to Danga bay, Robert Kuok's price was much lower than what the China developer paid.

The Greenland Group bought land in Danga Bay at Rm 984 psf and

Hao Yuan Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based but China-owned firm, paid for a record price of Rm 991 for 37 acres in Danga bay last December.

http://fw.to/AYCaTeO

when u say RM334, do u mean per plot ratio ?

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can somebody give some advice.....

Puteri Harbour (Puteri Cove)vs Danga bay (Aquaint Residences).

which one is better? since my BIW @ danga bay has gone...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can somebody give some advice.....

Puteri Harbour (Puteri Cove)vs Danga bay (Aquaint Residences).

which one is better? since my BIW @ danga bay has gone...

some things to consider / state before anyone can give advice:
buy for what purpose? pricing range ie budget? are DB condo same price as PH condo? etc.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u say RM334, do u mean per plot ratio ?

in malaysia, all land prices are measured based on land area psf, unlike Singapore & HongKong.

I won't pay much attention to the land price right now cos if translated to psf ppr, it is not of much material impact.

Especially if the plot ration is 10-14 times. in malaysia, construction costs is the component we concentrate on.

thats why the facilities, concept, fittings quality and eventually the management maintenance of the place will be key determinant of the resale value