• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teega buyer, today I received a call from lawyer firm to sign supplement loan agreement from banker. Reason: A change in project name. The caller from lawyer office can't explain much in English. I have called the bank, they told me "is Teega project but now called CS2". Does anyone has any idea what's going on?

Before Teega was design, that piece of land was known as CS2 as a marker on the map. The other next to it (nearer to Hello Kitty theme park) is CS1.
Doesn't make sense they are going to rename the project back to CS2. Better read the doc carefully before you sign anything.
Which bank is this ? Did other Teega buyer from the same bank has this ?

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Teega was design, that piece of land was known as CS2 as a marker on the map. The other next to it (nearer to Hello Kitty theme park) is CS1.
Doesn't make sense they are going to rename the project back to CS2. Better read the doc carefully before you sign anything.

I have written an email to the relationship manager, under Standard Chartered Bank, for clarification but receive no reply. Hence, I post here to see whether any Teega's buyer has heard any such news?

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope. So far no phonecalls from my bank.

Last edited:

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Puteri Harbour sounds like its becoming more and more happening with more dining and leisure options... very tempted to go for Puteri Cove... was told current phase 1 is lower priced than Pinetree Residences, and likely the future development opposite/across the private marina (by Robert Kuok?) would be priced much higher as the land price was higher. I guess every investment has some risk

Dora21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teega buyer, today I received a call from lawyer firm to sign supplement loan agreement from banker. Reason: A change in project name. The caller from lawyer office can't explain much in English. I have called the bank, they told me "is Teega project but now called CS2". Does anyone has any idea what's going on?

Hi, i ever ask my lawyer regarding this matter. Her answer is that there is a slight changes on the address. Now the end of the address stated johor darul takzim as previously only mention johor. Hope this helps.

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellow teega owners,

Have you received your second 10% billing?
Wasn't it supposed to be reduced to 5% billing (i.e. 10% billing less second 5% discount)?

what's your experience?

Rgds

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellow teega owners,

Wasn't it supposed to be reduced to 5% billing (i.e. 10% billing less second 5% discount)?

what's your experience?

Rgds

You are only supposed to get a credit note for the other 5%. You only need to write out a cheque for 5%.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellow teega owners,

what's your experience?

Rgds

It was the initial 10% down payment that was reduced to 5% the second is the full 10%.
I do not have the SPA with me but I have my document for my "no financing discount" and it says the rest of the discount schedule is spelled out in the SPA.
I believe the next discount is near the end of the payment schedule if I remember correctly.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the initial 10% down payment that was reduced to 5% the second is the full 10%.
I do not have the SPA with me but I have my document for my "no financing discount" and it says the rest of the discount schedule is spelled out in the SPA.
I believe the next discount is near the end of the payment schedule if I remember correctly.

I think there is a 5% discount for the 2nd payment if u are a 1st phase buyer.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is a 5% discount for the 2nd payment if u are a 1st phase buyer.

Yes, for Phase 1 buyers with 15%, they take off 5% off each of the first 3 instalments. I just confirmed with my salesperson as well. They will apply a credit to each of the instalment, as Valdez mentioned.

Btw, looked through the S&P agreement and there is no mention of any discount. I just have a handwritten worksheet from the time of booking that explains the discount and payments.

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, looked through the S&P agreement and there is no mention of any discount. I just have a handwritten worksheet from the time of booking that explains the discount and payments.

Valdez, Btravelling, gooddebt & iskandarrocks, thanks all for your useful inputs. At least now I knw what to expect.

iskandarrocks, if I was not in your shoes as well, I would laugh my head off at your comment above.
not sure how legally binding that is, but I guess it's better than writing on a napkin! :biggrin:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether the prices for PC is lower than Pinetree depends on the facing. Pinetree's non-marina facings were quite cheap. but the marina facing ones were/are ridiculously priced - RM1,600 psf. I was considering them until I compared them with KLCC properties. at RM1,600 psf, I would rather buy into KLCC. more chicks in KLCC vs PH.

Wow Puteri Harbour sounds like its becoming more and more happening with more dining and leisure options... very tempted to go for Puteri Cove... was told current phase 1 is lower priced than Pinetree Residences, and likely the future development opposite/across the private marina (by Robert Kuok?) would be priced much higher as the land price was higher. I guess every investment has some risk

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok went home to figure this out with my pile of paperwork. I am a day 2 buyer (first in line 4:50AM) with a 12% discount (plus the 10MYR a sqft discount for no DIBS). Payments are outlines in my SPA "Third Schedule Clause 4", Example, our current payment is titled 2(a) for below ground work. All payments in the SPA are indicated in full.
I have another doc titled "Rebate Agreement" (typed not hand written :wink: )
It states my discounts will be applied at payment 2c of the schedule, where 30% of my discount will be applied, this is walls windows and doors in place.
My next discount again 30% of it will be applied at 2(e) internal and external finishes.
The last 40% of my discount is applied at point 4 and 5 after vacant possession.

That is all well and good, but somehow I got lumped into the first buyer's club on my down payment and was only billed for 5% not the 10%, so I wonder where and when and how will the other 50% be applied now that I am not following what is outlined in the rebate agreement...

Last edited:

PropRocks

i also was told by Credit Control to only pay 5%, instead of the 10%. Yes, there is a credit note of 5%.

And my deadline was extended from 15 Jan to 7 Feb, which I only found out when I called them today. They sent me an email to confirm these

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
cove.JPG

Puteri Cove Residences Yacht Clubhouse is already up.

2687127.jpg