• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops...BT, forgot that you are a foreigner. You still have to pay 5% after 6 years.

it's a small amount and easily dealt with :smile:

side note: what do you think of bandar rimbayu, IJM's major project in kota kemuning? location doesn't look too happening.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget Teega buyers. It may have been 'mass market' but prices for Phase 1 after discounts were even lower than Imperia.

BTW, I heard that Brussels Beer Cafe opened recently at Puteri Harbour. Anyone been there? Wondering how it is.

Here is the official website. Only the KL branches listed in it so far.

http://brusselsbeercafe.com/

yes saw the beer cafe. it looks nice and the prices for the finger food are reasonable for the location. i believe if u visit ph every few months u will get the feel that things are really becoming alive there. as i hv said i visited ph starbucks yesterday and thot its location is superb.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Teega would enjoy appreciations too, though it is not a direct comparison. On the whole, there's win win for everyone in Medini / PH. Some more, some less. Those landed ones even smiling wider. :smile:

Been to this Brusselsbeer bistro in Petaling Jaya. Food not too bad, have Paulander and the rest of German beers too.

Landed ? but no landed at PH or Medini right ?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a small amount and easily dealt with :smile:

side note: what do you think of bandar rimbayu, IJM's major project in kota kemuning? location doesn't look too happening.

2 thots. On one hand, it is surrounded by Malay reserve land. So not much of development in the surrounding areas. But on the other hand, IJM is doing a township there, just like Seremban 2. Rimbayu is self sustained. The prices is not too bad. For new Semi D, it is going for less than 1.0m.The launching of 1 phase is very good and done through balloting. For own stay is okie but for investment, you have to wait for cap. appreciation. Rental would be so so only, can cover interests but not principal. But it is a safe project as IJMland is one of the better developers in town.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been to this Brusselsbeer bistro in Petaling Jaya. Food not too bad, have Paulander and the rest of German beers too.

yes saw the beer cafe. it looks nice and the prices for the finger food are reasonable for the location. i believe if u visit ph every few months u will get the feel that things are really becoming alive there. as i hv said i visited ph starbucks yesterday and thot its location is superb.

Thanks Funniman and Menghhuii! I might swing by one of these days and post an update on the food.

Ya, agree, Starbucks is a Starbucks, however, the view of the marina is quite nice from the open area towards the backside.

The one restaurant in Puteri Harbour that has been receiving rave reviews is Olive, in case anyone likes North Indian food. I personally thought if was one of the best North Indian I have had in Singapore/Johor. They also have a very good one for one happy hour on draft beer. Some expat forums have also mentioned very highly of this restaurant.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restauran...e-Johor_Bahru_Johor_Bahru_District_Johor.html

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for you photo. I have zoom-in using your photo and found that there is a basement in Encorp Marina. I remember that there is a underground linkway between Encorp and Somerset.

i'd noticed that too. i did read somewhere that there's link indeed. and well they could even be planning some underground shops. not to forget sommerset is going to be a full fledged service apartment for ten years at least and they have to have more amenities for tenants so linking them to each other seems logical.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd noticed that too. i did read somewhere that there's link indeed. and well they could even be planning some underground shops. not to forget sommerset is going to be a full fledged service apartment for ten years at least and they have to have more amenities for tenants so linking them to each other seems logical.

Sommerset / Traders / Hello Kitty..do they share same basement?
Yes, It is stated int he attachments on the SPA that there's a tunnel link.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://johorkaki.blogspot.sg/2014/01/brussels-beer-cafe-in-johor-bahru-at.html
this guy has written something about Brussels beer cafe and pics too

Went there for lunch. We were not very hungry so ordered a Sausage Platter and an order of Meatballs for the two of us. Both were outstanding. Service was very friendly and prompt.

They have 2 kinds of Hoegaarden and Carlsberg on tap and a long list of bottled beers. One for one specials on Carlsberg.

The restaurant indoor area is very small, however, they have a large outdoor area under shade with a rather nice view of the Marina.

One Sausage Platter, One Meatball, Two Pints Carlsberg, One Half Pint Hoegaarden - total RM 100. They were having problems with credit card machines. They do take SGD at 2.5 and USD at 3.25.

Overall - strongly recommended.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went there for lunch. We were not very hungry so ordered a Sausage Platter and an order of Meatballs for the two of us. Both were outstanding. Service was very friendly and prompt.

They have 2 kinds of Hoegaarden and Carlsberg on tap and a long list of bottled beers. One for one specials on Carlsberg.

The restaurant indoor area is very small, however, they have a large outdoor area under shade with a rather nice view of the Marina.

One Sausage Platter, One Meatball, Two Pints Carlsberg, One Half Pint Hoegaarden - total RM 100. They were having problems with credit card machines. They do take SGD at 2.5 and USD at 3.25.

Overall - strongly recommended.

Wow..that's quick. I am already imagining all of us sitting under the umbrella overlooking the marina having beers...:smile:

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
While my friend who bought Encorp Marina, told me that their state consent was paid by their developer, we should ask our State Consent to be paid by our developer also if they keep delaying. Babystarlet are you one of PCove owner?

I missed out this post, ya, puteri cove buyer.
U also? Got source for bank loans yet?

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teega buyer, today I received a call from lawyer firm to sign supplement loan agreement from banker. Reason: A change in project name. The caller from lawyer office can't explain much in English. I have called the bank, they told me "is Teega project but now called CS2". Does anyone has any idea what's going on?