• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't sign any SPA. it was only a booking form. there might still be surprises down the road-layout change, price change, fittings change, etc. With MY developers, you never know rite?

My Economic blah blah was quite good rite? :smile: a lot of thought went into it. wrote it cos this forum can get too rosy sometimes, and ppl might start forgetting that MY and SG are really peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

oh only booking form? hmmmm. but neh-mine - still will go ahead one.
yes your blah blah was very good. no doubt, it was blah blah but it was high quality blah blah. you should change your nick to 1brainyboy! this forum very optimistic. but then it's the same everywhere when bull market. when market crash, then its 'oh why did i buy?' 'i should have listen more' 'i really regretl and etc etc. human nature!

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
build liao ka lai kong.. some building built liao cannot TOP for yrs in mys.

True true....some even more worse....Handover liao but no water or electricity connection.
So cannot claim late delivery interests and stuck with local authorities.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just back from a short getaway at PH. This place is really nice. Really beautiful. Those Bros who bought Somerset are very clever. Happy for you guys.

More shops will be opening up soon. Saw a Starbucks "coming soon". Sushi King already opened. Only the massage parlours are missing. But I can still see myself staying there.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just back from a short getaway at PH. This place is really nice. Really beautiful. Those Bros who bought Somerset are very clever. Happy for you guys.

More shops will be opening up soon. Saw a Starbucks "coming soon". Sushi King already opened. Only the massage parlours are missing. But I can still see myself staying there.

Any KTV gals there?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
not me. but I did the math recently. in the long run, seems like it is better to rent than to buy. what do you think?

Me too, not going to buy a boat.
I am a sea fishing guy so it is better to rent boats as the tekongs there know all the good spots. Maybe I will buy a 20 plus footer for coastal fishing but the TOP of Encorp is only in 2016.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016 still far away. I also cant decide. I suspect I will rent for a few times and see how it turns out. if really my buddies and myself enjoy then maybe can consider buying.

Everything I do is for my partying so must take into account the cost efficiency.

went on a 50 footer recently. was told that it costs SGD1m, brand new. that's like 500 nights in a nice 5 stars villa. if I party once a week in the villa, it will take me 9 years to spend SGD1m. kinda hard to justify that kind of expenditure.

anyway just KPO a bit. then the skipper pointed out to me the mega yachts owned by the rich and famous in SG. 1 of them was a super nice sweet looking mega yacht and I happen to know the owner. we sat together at a formal sit down dinner once. that guy dam poor thing. his gf is downright ugly - so ugly that I wouldn't even let my dog do her. that would be animal abuse and you know how strict the SPCA is these days. and from the body language, I could tell that the ugly gf was insecure so she was hogging him the whole nite and made him leave even before dinner ended.

So whats the moral of the story? You cant bring a 30 million dollar yacht out for dinner.

Me too, not going to buy a boat.
I am a sea fishing guy so it is better to rent boats as the tekongs there know all the good spots. Maybe I will buy a 20 plus footer for coastal fishing but the TOP of Encorp is only in 2016.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think renting a boat is no fun. Owning and sailing even a smallest one is great. But to be able to retire yet to sail once a while and stay in your holiday home is immense. Moral of the story? You do not need to bring or go to any yacht for your dinner. You watch yachts go by and smiled to your self...been there, done that. If my mood is right, I will choose my yacht only at my liking. Otherwise, I rather go fishing. :biggrin:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw the nonsense I wrote last nite. what a load of rubbish!!! mixed wine with beer. sibei jialat. sorry folks.

Owning something is always more sexy. I felt it when I did research on yachts and I could see the vision. Me surrounded by bikini babes. what a heavenly vision! And of cos, aft seeing the vision, I had to try it out rite? so we sent out a bunch of invites and a bunch of bikini babes really came. and it was really fun! the sun, the sea, the wind, the alcohol. Then we did the math... fexpensive leh. fexpensive as in there is a more efficient manner to extract happiness with the same amount of money. money cannot anyhow spend rite?

then when the calm set in, and more rational thinking took place, I realised that those bikini babes didn't come easy. the amount of begging and baiting we had to do was disgusting. sad to say, my looks and body isn't what it used to be. gals dun really wanna go out with me anymore. at least the decent ones wont. boo hoo hoo. not that I want decent gals (what am I suppose to do with them? I already have one at home.), but once in a while, its nice to have a decent half-intellectual conversation with a normal but pretty babe. And with my white hair starting to show, in 3 years time, 18 year old gals wont talk to me anymore. sigh...

anyway, I am just taking the chance to hijack the thread and bitch anonymously. but I can see that you are a sea-person and I can totally understand that feeling. may your dream come true soon!!!

Anyway, Pinetree project is finally moving! Lawyers have touched base with me and I saw some (just a little) soil movement on that supposed piece of land. Yay!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw the nonsense I wrote last nite. what a load of rubbish!!! mixed wine with beer. sibei jialat. sorry folks.

...but once in a while, its nice to have a decent half-intellectual conversation with a normal but pretty babe.

Anyway, Pinetree project is finally moving! Lawyers have touched base with me and I saw some (just a little) soil movement on that supposed piece of land. Yay!

actually your previous post was really funni. However, despite your obvious flair for writing, may I suggest that you don't consider writing childrens' books as your second vocation anytime in future.

and why would one want to have an intellectual conversation with hot babes? i'm in it for the huggies and kisses only xxxooooxxx.. (just saying, y'know -not that i'm getting any these days)

congrats on pinetree! told ya!

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats on the Pinetree. I look forward to hope to meet you guys one day as neighbours. Beers in the clubhouse or in Traders suits me fine.

Perhaps then I could be lucky enough just to sneak a look at your yacht. For me, yachting is an experience when I first did it on my friend's boat out of Sydney Harbour 20 years ago to a location called Twin Heads. It is about the sea breeze, calm clean sea, coasting at 7 plus knots, enjoying the scene and anchoring somewhere nice with wine and food. It is about total relaxation and you don't have to worry about a thing, at least for the whole day.

Back home, I am a deep sea fisherman who would charter a boat to the Straits of Melaka for 2 or 3 days, sometimes with bumper fishing, sometimes with nothing but howling wind and storms. And if no fish, have to stop by market to buy fish otherwise next time no visa to go fishing again. Or it could be in the South China Sea fishing for marlins and sailfish. Hardcore stuff, not for those with weak stomach and definitely no sweet young things as waves could be 3 meter high type.

Maybe different people enjoy different things but one thing for sure. Everyone would love a cold beer in Puteri Harbour. Cheers.

ywkvincent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want a sea facing condo when you do not enjoy the sea?
Looking at the sea is one thing, getting into it is another,......hahaha...

I m totally agree with you, getting into one definitely added a different dimension all togather.