• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jogger , are they fixing the sgd amount upfront as in If the loan is say for 1 Mln myr are they converting the entire amount to sgd ipfront and then giving you a repayment schedule? Or is the sgd amount open till final disbursement. Can you give me the contact of someone in the bank. I spoke to the helpline and they did not have a clue . Also what Fx rate are they using? Tt? Thnx
Hi Sudiptol, Details i didn't ask. You could log on manybank website, in the right column you will see a 'LIVE CHAT' , just click it so you could directly ask all the questions as you want. If he couldn't answer it right now, chat again after while to give them a sense of urgence so they will check it out for you. Pls let us know if you get any new info.
:smile:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traders Hotel.

rooftop bar.JPGyatch marina.JPG

Imperia status.

imperia.JPG

Encorp status.
encorp.JPG

Teega status.
teega1.JPG

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another CIMB analysis on Iskandar and instead of focus on residential it is from the business point of view, it may begin to answer some of the questions like "who is going to live there" and "how can prices keep going up"....
<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=0C4CD3DF08072BEA&resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA%21712&authkey=AKKktlzf3SQjWJI" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

If the above does not work here is a link to the doc on my shared Skydrive
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C4CD3DF08072BEA!712&authkey=!AISLy2afWyf3YJ8

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Teega.
Which will be a better project to go for?

I would prefer the commercial south area. Few reasons.
1) Near CIQ
2) Commercial south area will start to develop first
3) Residential south land own by UEM. Possibly cheaper than residential north.
4) BRBD quantum is very high. I think I have posted before that they semi-Ds and bungalows are a couple of millions. My pocket is not deep enough.:smile:

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Near CIQ
4) BRBD quantum is very high. I think I have posted before that they semi-Ds and bungalows are a couple of millions. My pocket is not deep enough.:smile:

Thanks Teega. You have mentioned some good points. Can I confirm with u the location of Residential South, D'Estuary again? Is it the land to our right when we driving into Puteri Harbour after passing the Guardhouse?

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys...Puteri harbour will have 3 landed precincts: d'Estuary (380 acres, UEM Land ), Emerald Bay (formerly known as residential north, 110 acres, BRDB & UEM Land), and Residential south (125 acres, UEM Land)

In terms of location, D'Estuary and Emerald Bay are on the north while South residential is adjacent to Pine tree residences.

Contrary to what many believe, Puteri Harbour will consist mostly of low density developments : kota iskandar (320 acres) and the 3 landed precincts mentioned above (615 acres )with only a small area reserved for high rise areas : commercial north (43 acres, sold to a consortium of tycoons ) and commercials south (aprox 50 acres sold to several developers)

I hope the above clarifies the development of puteri harbour.

It's clear to me that PH will not be the CBD of nusajaya based on the above facts and thus, does not have any chance to have the HSR station inside.

Have a nice weekend!!

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, d'Estuary is the largest of all landed precincts, and it's right on top of the above picture. Then, we have Emerald bay, just below D'estuary,in yellow and finally residential south, on the bottom left side of the photo, just facing the mangroves.

Kota iskandar can be easily identified as well.

Commercial North and commercial south appear in brown colour.

As you can see from the above masterplan, the high rise component is just 100 acres compared to Medini which will have 2,200 acres of high rise. I believe Gerbang Nusajaya, and Sunway Iskandar will have more high rise area than Puteri Harbour.

Treat PH similar to sentosa and the keepel Bay Area with Reflections by the Bay.. A waterfront destination with entertainment activities but not as the CBD.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, d'Estuary is the largest of all landed precincts, and it's right on top of the above picture. Then, we have Emerald bay, just below D'estuary,in yellow and finally residential south, on the bottom left side of the photo, just facing the mangroves.

Kota iskandar can be easily identified as well.

Commercial North and commercial south appear in brown colour.

As you can see from the above masterplan, the high rise component is just 100 acres compared to Medini which will have 2,200 acres of high rise. I believe Gerbang Nusajaya, and Sunway Iskandar will have more high rise area than Puteri Harbour.

Treat PH similar to sentosa and the keepel Bay Area with Reflections by the Bay.. A waterfront destination with entertainment activities but not as the CBD.

Thanks. This clears up my questions. I have a total understanding now

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to me PH will have much better cap gain becos its freehold and its highrise supply is only 5% of medini. They will also be the only highrise in this high-end region as the few waterfront landed developments like Juanra mentioned, D'Estuary, Emerald Bay n Residential South (yet to be named) will be the new price setters in landed.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to me PH will have much better cap gain becos its freehold and its highrise supply is only 5% of medini. They will also be the only highrise in this high-end region as the few waterfront landed developments like Juanra mentioned, D'Estuary, Emerald Bay n Residential South (yet to be named) will be the new price setters in landed.

yes, indeed this is good news for those vested in PH, especially the condos !:smile:

Last edited:

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Near CIQ

i think all landed in pH will be seling for more than > 2 million