• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
my Experience with CIMB malaysia is probably the best.

No other banks come close.

In term of housing loan, my experience with May Bank JB is the worst. May Bank account to me is good for Internet banking. Their MRTA is compulsory and then I found out other bank is not compulsory.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to property guru exhibition for Malaysia property just now.. Teega suites 100% sold.. The last unit that they sell was 31st floor 1621 sft at 1.25mill nett.. Now left over are tower b units facing cs1. Discount only 5% which is abt 810paf nett! Crowds are packed with seminar room not able to accommodate the people..

It's a testament that Iskandar property attract a lot of crowds! I was tempted to purchase another unit at taman desa tebrau.. But manage to resist temptation.. For now...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to property guru exhibition for Malaysia property just now.. Teega suites 100% sold.. The last unit that they sell was 31st floor 1621 sft at 1.25mill nett.. Now left over are tower b units facing cs1. Discount only 5% which is abt 810paf nett! Crowds are packed with seminar room not able to accommodate the people..

It's a testament that Iskandar property attract a lot of crowds! I was tempted to purchase another unit at taman desa tebrau.. But manage to resist temptation.. For now...

U bought Plenitude? I bought phase 9D/E type C in Jan this year.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the masterplan of sunway iskandar which is just a stone throw from puteri harbour. It is amazing and Singapore GIC is one of the partners. Singapore money is all over iskandar developments.

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega Residence's specs for owners. Enjoy!

teega spec 1.JPGteega spec 2.JPGteega spec 3.JPGteega spec 4.JPGteega spec 5.JPG

Last edited:

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Brothers&Sisters

Here is some information for house loan :
I just contacted Maybank. It provides "2 years lock in, Sibor+2.5 for first 2 years, sibor+3 after 2years, no management fee '. How is it?
Compare to BLR-2.4%, is it easy for malaysia gov to adjust BLR higher?

If you buy house in puteri, which side you will choose?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at after 2 years as that is when e bulk of instalment kicks in n assume Sibor is 0.5%. So it is abt 3.5% vv 4.2%. A bit of savings but e loan might count towards ur total number of loans in Singapore. May affect when u buy or sell properties in Singapore next time.

Last edited:

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at after 2 years as that is when e bulk of instalment kicks in n assume Sibor is 0.5%. So it is abt 3.5% vv 4.2%. A bit of savings but e loan might count towards ur total number of loans in Singapore. May affect when u buy or sell properties in Singapore next time.

Yes, that's right. And also the exchange rate which should based on the bank rate , and not could be good one ....

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jogger , are they fixing the sgd amount upfront as in If the loan is say for 1 Mln myr are they converting the entire amount to sgd ipfront and then giving you a repayment schedule? Or is the sgd amount open till final disbursement. Can you give me the contact of someone in the bank. I spoke to the helpline and they did not have a clue . Also what Fx rate are they using? Tt? Thnx

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybank Sg in term of applying for housing loan is one of the worst bank. I applied a couple of times with them and they never respond or get back to me even if the the loan is not approved. Why it was not approved while other banks easily approved my loan I really don't know. To me, it is just a stucked up bank and stopped wasting my time with this bank.

foochoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know whether the Puteri Harbour CIQ is operational? IF not, any indication when ready? How long is the ride from Harbour Front?

Thanks in advance.