• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, new owner puteri harbour.. bought Teega S4 unit facing 2nd link yesterday. 1600sft for 680psf after 12% rebate.. the sale was so hot yesterday, was there at 715am but 20 people in front of me already. I think at least 80-90% of the units taken out by end of the day..

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi KittyMeow

Any idea where is the Teega's rubbish chute for service apartment ? or is it a collecion point in every storey ? we cant find it from the layout and sales person dun know too.

Thanks

Hi Crystal,
You have gotten the floor plan ?? We did not get the sales kit from the sales agent? Are we suppose to get from the office when we pay the booking fees? Thks

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi KittyMeow

Any idea where is the Teega's rubbish chute for service apartment ? or is it a collecion point in every storey ? we cant find it from the layout and sales person dun know too.

Thanks

Malaysian authorities dun allow rubbish chute. It's a refuse chamber on every floor. Should be near the lift area.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So KittyMoew, any service lift for disposal the rubbish?

Normally in Mont Kiara (Also developed by Sunrise), rubbish disposal is done by building maintenance. They are not allowed to use the normal lifts and the service lift is away from the resident's lifts. Refuse chambers are sore points of many condos as uncleaned ones are often smelly and had cockroaches and ants. You really need a good building management to handle all these.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally in Mont Kiara (Also developed by Sunrise), rubbish disposal is done by building maintenance. They are not allowed to use the normal lifts and the service lift is away from the resident's lifts. Refuse chambers are sore points of many condos as uncleaned ones are often smelly and had cockroaches and ants. You really need a good building management to handle all these.

Hmm , when i stayed in my friend's service apartment in Bangsar , they do have rubbish chute inside the kitchen ....
And its true that condo refuse chamber is a prob as my friend's condo in Straits View (permas jaya) have pests and smelly at times .....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kittymeow

Just heard from my friend that the prices on Saturday were indicative and not final. Once Sunrise finalize the price, they will check with buyers to continue their purchase or take the RM 20K cheque back.
So i guess the price will move upwards since they saw the demand in Teega ....
UEM style not like that one leh , this is more like Gamuda's style ...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kittymeow

Just heard from my friend that the prices on Saturday were indicative and not final. Once Sunrise finalize the price, they will check with buyers to continue their purchase or take the RM 20K cheque back.

Where got like that way of doing biz? That means you are allocated a unit only but not bought yet.
Don't you guys have any booking form that they received your cheque and your unit and the selling price written on it?

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kittymeow

Your friend is correct. I called UEM office for floorplan and was directed to sales team (happened to be my sales agent). Was told that those sales from 3 days ago were at indicative pricing! We were not told abt pricing were indicative on that day and my unit price was written on the OTP. Enquired from her abt S&P that ought to be signed withinn 14 days, I was told that wait for further instruction. That means could be more than 14 days... Haiz... I better go and cancel my leave...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is correct. I called UEM office for floorplan and was directed to sales team (happened to be my sales agent). Was told that those sales from 3 days ago were at indicative pricing! We were not told abt pricing were indicative on that day and my unit price was written on the OTP. Enquired from her abt S&P that ought to be signed withinn 14 days, I was told that wait for further instruction. That means could be more than 14 days... Haiz... I better go and cancel my leave...

okok , thanks for the update , just hope they dun increase too much else i really pity those who queue for few hrs under hot sun and end up didnt go ahead and buy ...

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyooooo.... if they increasing the price then why wana give 10 + 5% rebates in the first place? So misleading lei.... confused too... lol

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can they do that?????

If they do that, a big big reputation risk to the company. Just curious, how many people bought Teega in this forum got call by the sale and were told the price is indicative and subject to change? At least I did not receive any call and my sale told me he is not aware of it.

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kittymeow

no, if this is real, sunrise is worse than Gamuda, coz when I signed the option to purchase with Gamuda the price written there is final...no this type of BS!!