• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don t think its sold out. I managed to get 2 units but facing tuas bridge.

The UEM sales told me facing the 2nd link has open view of the straits though it is south west facing.

Is the 10% plus 5% rebates applicable for this soft launch too?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Dfiris, with the "5 yrs up n free from RGPT" only apply to Sporeans ?? If we sell before 5 yrs, how much do we need to pay for RGPT ? Thanks

Applies to everyone, first 2 years 15% and 2-5 years 10%. Taxable on the net gain on the property

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
The UEM sales told me facing the 2nd link has open view of the straits though it is south west facing.

Is the 10% plus 5% rebates applicable for this soft launch too?

After discount its $650 psf. I think quite reasonable as its on a high floor (25th). Some afternoon sun but ok as sweeping view of the straits. Furthermore it's on deferred payment with interest borned by the bank till TOP. In all just pay around $50k and nothing to pay till 3- 4 years time.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats. I thought developer interest absorb scheme where interest is absorbed by developer but your bank will start deducting the principal for progress payment.
After discount its $650 psf. I think quite reasonable as its on a high floor (25th). Some afternoon sun but ok as sweeping view of the straits. Furthermore it's on deferred payment with interest borned by the bank till TOP. In all just pay around $50k and nothing to pay till 3- 4 years time.

Last edited:

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that include the furnishings or just bare unit?

Only air-con, kitchen hood & hob, kitchen cabinets. Flooring wise, porcelain tiles but bedrooms are not. Can't remember what the sales agent told . Sorry, was not paying much attention to that.. will update once receive further updates from sales agent.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats. I thought developer interest absorb scheme where interest is absorbed by developer but your bank will start deducting the principal for progress payment.

My understanding is same as DCPuteri. This is not exactly deferred payment as we understand in Singapore. It just means that there is no interest payable before TOP, but deduction from principal for progressive payment still goes on. I confirm and double confirm with the agent...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is same as DCPuteri. This is not exactly deferred payment as we understand in Singapore. It just means that there is no interest payable before TOP, but deduction from principal for progressive payment still goes on. I confirm and double confirm with the agent...

Normally in Malaysia, once the Architect signed the Certificate, progress payment is made. But the interests for the payment made is borne the developer. DIBS means you start to pay only when you get the vacant possession. Maybe in Spore is different.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally in Malaysia, once the Architect signed the Certificate, progress payment is made. But the interests for the payment made is borne the developer. DIBS means you start to pay only when you get the vacant possession. Maybe in Spore is different.

If there's no DIBS, you pay only the interests to the bank which is in accordance to the money released until VP, then only you start paying your installments.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there's no DIBS, you pay only the interests to the bank which is in accordance to the money released until VP, then only you start paying your installments.

when yr bank has disbursed more than 50% loan , u can request to start paying monthly mortgage installment ....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only air-con, kitchen hood & hob, kitchen cabinets. Flooring wise, porcelain tiles but bedrooms are not. Can't remember what the sales agent told . Sorry, was not paying much attention to that.. will update once receive further updates from sales agent.

Assuming that it cost additional 80k ID package to get a 600 ft2 fully furnished, it means to say in total it is 575k, that means it is 958 psf...hmmm...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
when yr bank has disbursed more than 50% loan , u can request to start paying monthly mortgage installment ....

Actually if you get a fully flexible loan, you can repay in advance anytime to reduce interests. You can also redeem your loan in full after the lock in period, normally 3 years.

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if you get a fully flexible loan, you can repay in advance anytime to reduce interests. You can also redeem your loan in full after the lock in period, normally 3 years.

If you don't take the DIBS got more discount ??? heehee

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bedrooms - laminated timber i was told

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi KittyMeow

Any idea where is the Teega's rubbish chute for service apartment ? or is it a collecion point in every storey ? we cant find it from the layout and sales person dun know too.

Thanks