• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on the information I gathered (I'm new, I did not own any Apartment/Condo before in Malaysia, just planning one in PH), commercial property will have higher assessment tax and utilities rate compare to residential property. But I do not think it is 20 times higher, the max is 4 to 5 times higher. Anyone pls correct me if I am wrong.

Another questions are:
- Is Imperia Condo categorized under Residential/Commercial?
- Is Somerset Serviced Residence categorized under Residential/Commercial?
- Is Encorp Serviced Residence categorized under Residential/Commercial? (I guess most likely Commercial)
- What about Teega, mixed development of Serviced Apartment & Condo?

Check with an agent, it seems that the charges and P tax are based on usage. Hence it is the same as residential status. Hope someone can confirm this.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is confirmed that Teega is under commercial title

Puteri Harbour is a high end residential area, i do not think the buyer will bother abt the high maintenance cost. Just like you are driving a Mercedes, you will not mind how much is your fuel consumption and fuel price.

Base on the information I gathered (I'm new, I did not own any Apartment/Condo before in Malaysia, just planning one in PH), commercial property will have higher assessment tax and utilities rate compare to residential property. But I do not think it is 20 times higher, the max is 4 to 5 times higher. Anyone pls correct me if I am wrong.

Another questions are:
- Is Imperia Condo categorized under Residential/Commercial?
- Is Somerset Serviced Residence categorized under Residential/Commercial?
- Is Encorp Serviced Residence categorized under Residential/Commercial? (I guess most likely Commercial)
- What about Teega, mixed development of Serviced Apartment & Condo?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Assessment Tax - Latest Property Value x 0.26%. Est Electrical Bill - 2000KWH rate at RM0.323/unit.Its fully furnished. Just move-in. Pls msg m yr phone no. We hv more incentives for Early Bird Byrs (VIP). Best Regards. Inihati (65 /82993286)

I think most important question is whether it will affect our eligibility to buy if our MOP for HDB is not fulfilled yet. So commercial we will be allowed to buy and residential might not right?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joint venture of Acendas (JTC unit) and malaysian counterpart At 60/40 share of the development project of SGD1.5 billion in Nusajaya will boost the development in this area. More than 34000 Jobs will be created. Heard Encorp project already received more cheques than offer. Balloting for queue no. tomorrow and unit this sat.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone. I just got more details on teega from my trusted sales personnel. Anyone wanna know more pm me ya.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joint venture of Acendas (JTC unit) and malaysian counterpart At 60/40 share of the development project of SGD1.5 billion in Nusajaya will boost the development in this area. More than 34000 Jobs will be created. Heard Encorp project already received more cheques than offer. Balloting for queue no. tomorrow and unit this sat.

Phase 1 of Encorp all sold out. Looks like phase 2 to be launched in 2 weeks time will be another best seller. Got o take my hats off to huttons. Managed to create the buzz and urgency , something HSR wasn't able to do. Anyway those buying the park view will probably regret their purchase.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got quite a few of you guys pm-ing me asking for details on Teega.

Share some with you guys here. If you need more info then can always list it out and i share what i know.

- 3 blocks; 2 condominium blocks and 1 service apartment block
- 35 storeys but in actuality the building is 41 storeys high
- Got one more low rise block only 3 floors but i was told that one is only offered to staff
- Each block got 3 wings - the service apartment block got one wing with only office suites (Teega Tower offices) running from level 1 to 26.
- Level 27 on all blocks are facilities floor. They got function room, a garden space and resident's lounge.
- Then level 28 to 35 go back to condo/suites.

Facilities for suites and condo are separate. I think the condo got more facilities. Saw got 2 different pools. One is olympic size lap pool, the other fun pool for children. The pool for suites also olympic size but the children one smaller.

For suites, from level 1 to 26, each wing got 8 units, level 28 to 35 each wing got 6 units. For condo, level 1 to 26, each wing got 4 units, level 28 to 34 each wing only 2 units, then level 35 got 1 penthouse occupy the whole wing. The penthouse got own swimming pool.

Want me to list the built-up types or not? :smile:

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost the same. Teega Service apartment and condo are selling at almost the same price. Condo indicative price is a few ringgit cheaper in term of sqrt feet. Condo unit is bigger.
What's the difference between condo and service apt? Tks.

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got quite a few of you guys pm-ing me asking for details on Teega.

Share some with you guys here. If you need more info then can always list it out and i share what i know.

Want me to list the built-up types or not? :smile:

Thanks for sharing the info KittyMeow.

Do u have any info on the avg price per sq ft, launch date, any rebate, legal fee/stamp duty absorb etc? Do u also have layout of each type? Thanks.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
danntbt,

I believe suites being a service apartment will have the housekeeping services as a pay-per-use thingy. Condo is more straight forward - clean yourself.

herbalman,

I was told the VVIP and VIP launch will be mid Nov and the registrants will be following that. Right now they are waiting for their advertising permit approval.

Tabbyboy,

1. Rebate - was told the earlier is your invitation the higher is your rebate. Sort of like give appreciation to those existing customers more. You only pay certain amount of the 1st 10% and balance is rebate. If not mistaken the proposal is VVIP pay only RM 10k, VIP pay only RM 5k, registrants pay only 5%.

2. They also propose free legal fee on the Sale & Purchase and Loan Agreement. Stamping of the agreement also free. MOT have to pay but ok la that one wont be so soon. Also 1st year maintenance is free and during soft launch got DIBS.

3. Unit comes with kitchen cabinet, hob and hood in the dry kitchen; split unit a/c in the living and bedrooms; hot water heater.

4. Price is depending on which view lor. Obviously the ones facing other buildings are cheapest. The block nearest to the roundabout is the most expensive.

Indicative pricing according to types:-

Teega Suites (Serv Apart)

Studio 485 sf - min RM 341,888
Studio 511 sf - min RM 474,888
Studio 553 sf - min RM 389,888
1 bed 689 sf - min RM 484,888
2 bed 1,217 sf - min RM 815,888
3+1 bed 1,621 sf - min RM 1,201,888

Teega Residences (Condo)

2 bed 1,167 sf - min RM 781,888
3 bed 1,320 sf - min RM 884,888
3 bed 1,380 sf - min RM 924,888
3+1 bed 1,582 sf - min RM 1,059,888
4+1 bed 1,998 sf - min RM 1,521,888
Penthouse 4,457 sf - min RM 4,075,888

511 sf, 1,621 sf and 1,998 sf only available from level 28 upwards. The rest all starts from level 1.

Layout dun have yet. They cant distribute ler but i saw it's not bad. Let me try see whether today i can take picture of it quietly without my sales personnel noticing yeah.

I was also told the pricing is done in a way that the bigger units are cheaper in psf terms compared to smaller units. The suites average pricing about RM 795 psf and the condo is about RM 741 psf. The block near the roundabout about RM 785-RM800 psf. Of coz all this is before the rebate lor so if you get the lowest proposed rebate of 5% then the average for the condo is only about RM 704 psf.

So guys, which type u all aiming for? I'm looking at 1 unit of 689 sq ft in suites and a unit of 1,380 sq ft in condo. With 5% rebate, the 689 sq. ft. starts at only RM 668 psf and the 1,380 sq. ft. is RM 637 psf. Ok right?

Opinion?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
danntbt,

I believe suites being a service apartment will have the housekeeping services as a pay-per-use thingy. Condo is more straight forward - clean yourself.

herbalman,

I was told the VVIP and VIP launch will be mid Nov and the registrants will be following that. Right now they are waiting for their advertising permit approval.

Tabbyboy,

1. Rebate - was told the earlier is your invitation the higher is your rebate. Sort of like give appreciation to those existing customers more. You only pay certain amount of the 1st 10% and balance is rebate. If not mistaken the proposal is VVIP pay only RM 10k, VIP pay only RM 5k, registrants pay only 5%.

2. They also propose free legal fee on the Sale & Purchase and Loan Agreement. Stamping of the agreement also free. MOT have to pay but ok la that one wont be so soon. Also 1st year maintenance is free and during soft launch got DIBS.

3. Unit comes with kitchen cabinet, hob and hood in the dry kitchen; split unit a/c in the living and bedrooms; hot water heater.

4. Price is depending on which view lor. Obviously the ones facing other buildings are cheapest. The block nearest to the roundabout is the most expensive.

Indicative pricing according to types:-

Teega Suites (Serv Apart)

Studio 485 sf - min RM 341,888
Studio 511 sf - min RM 474,888
Studio 553 sf - min RM 389,888
1 bed 689 sf - min RM 484,888
2 bed 1,217 sf - min RM 815,888
3+1 bed 1,621 sf - min RM 1,201,888

Teega Residences (Condo)

2 bed 1,167 sf - min RM 781,888
3 bed 1,320 sf - min RM 884,888
3 bed 1,380 sf - min RM 924,888
3+1 bed 1,582 sf - min RM 1,059,888
4+1 bed 1,998 sf - min RM 1,521,888
Penthouse 4,457 sf - min RM 4,075,888

511 sf, 1,621 sf and 1,998 sf only available from level 28 upwards. The rest all starts from level 1.

Layout dun have yet. They cant distribute ler but i saw it's not bad. Let me try see whether today i can take picture of it quietly without my sales personnel noticing yeah.

I was also told the pricing is done in a way that the bigger units are cheaper in psf terms compared to smaller units. The suites average pricing about RM 795 psf and the condo is about RM 741 psf. The block near the roundabout about RM 785-RM800 psf. Of coz all this is before the rebate lor so if you get the lowest proposed rebate of 5% then the average for the condo is only about RM 704 psf.

So guys, which type u all aiming for? I'm looking at 1 unit of 689 sq ft in suites and a unit of 1,380 sq ft in condo. With 5% rebate, the 689 sq. ft. starts at only RM 668 psf and the 1,380 sq. ft. is RM 637 psf. Ok right?

Opinion?

car park lot location for each unit?