• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp definitely over priced. Reason is the land it is sitting on was purchased from UEM. Imperia and teega is sitting on land owned by UEM themselves. Encorp definitely not worth the price they are charging. I would reckon a fair price would be rm$600 psf. 30 to 40% over priced at the moment. Unlike UEM or setia or Ksl they don't even have a sales gallery in j b. All sub out to property agencies. And you know these agencies work.

good information for the bros out there to get some feel of pricing with so many new projects selling on both sides of the causeway. Another projects marketing is D'Rich. Friend asking but I not sure whether their pricing is ok or not.

I also feel that Danga Bay Tropez with so many bumi lots at $700 psf also seems to be over-priced and already factor in the future price potential, so not much appreciation and good rental yields to look for when completed when using comparision with other projects around that area. Am looking at it but probably re-consider as there is not much surrounding infrastructures to support that kind of pricing.

But if Teega is selling at average $700+ psf kind of pricings, it does look attractive as there is good potential when the pH is fully developed and a draw for foreign and international buyers.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering how much Encorp rebate was for the 1st phase was? This time around I understand its between 5% to 10% rebate. Nett selling price should be around 900 psf. Still way too high.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. After the VVIP, good unit might left a few only, :(

And this time i know, Sunrise will build only 2 Teega towers, and keep the other one tower (near round about) for value appreciation.

Irene told me : Piority given are for the VVIP who bought UEM property at RM 8 million first , then exisitng customer .....

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live Firing disturbance sound in Puteri Harbour
=> I read some post from other thread regarding this topic. Seems it is quite serious, 2 times bombing each day? And clearly heard at PH?

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twice a week. Haha someone said a bomb landed in Gelang Patah before. Freak Accidents do happen.

Live Firing disturbance sound in Puteri Harbour
=> I read some post from other thread regarding this topic. Seems it is quite serious, 2 times bombing each day? And clearly heard at PH?

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol..dont make it sound a war is taking place between Singapore and Malaysia..you must be clear when you write such news for the general public.. its a routine practice/drill by Singapore army...nothing to worry about.Malaysia and Singapore and two peace loving nations..cheers to both PM's!!

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow ifriends.. Malaysia is moving ahead!! and so is Nausajaya/Iskandar! the above post is funny!!

Last edited:

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that it is under commercial residential status, similar for Imperia & Teega. Difference vs residential status is that for water/electricity is 0.60 vs 0.03 and for property tax is 5-6 times higher. Are you able to throw some light on this? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
0.6 Vs 0.03 is a good 20 times more. Imagine my bill supposed to be RM 100 become RM 2000 a month?!

I understand that it is under commercial residential status, similar for Imperia & Teega. Difference vs residential status is that for water/electricity is 0.60 vs 0.03 and for property tax is 5-6 times higher. Are you able to throw some light on this? Thanks.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think there is such difference. Commercial properties will really have to control the usage rate. Different rates when usage amount reach certain level is still plausible.
0.6 Vs 0.03 is a good 20 times more. Imagine my bill supposed to be RM 100 become RM 2000 a month?!

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the response. Please bare with me with further query. Is the figure/rates above the same as that of residential property? If not, how much is the difference? Regards.

Last edited by a moderator: