• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
I am newbie in the knowledge of forums but joined as I bought a unit in Teega on the 9th floor more than 6 month ago. Recently I discovered that the higher the floor, the higher the value oposit of the rest of the world. I wonder why apart from the view? Else where the medium lower floors are thought to be safer, quicker accessibility and less height phobia.
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.
Mo

In Puteri Cove, the lowest floors I heard are like RM 1200 PSF while the highest can be RM 1500 psf. ( RM 1.2 m VS Rm 1.5m )

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taken some photos at Encorp Marina when I was there last thursday.
It was quite a relax ambience and had a great lunch at Olive for half the price as compared to the alfresco at Keppel Bay.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks DCputeri for the pics and it seems like it was taken shortly after noon.
so looks like north facing opposite kota iskandar is not too bad avoiding direct sunlight.
the open space infront of the govt office should still be empty i think for a good view.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour not seedy enough for massage establishments. Too close to Kota Iskandar for comfort.
Sure lose money if they try to start the health centers here.

Very close to Singapore, I think it will eventually have. Zone A has, Bukit Indah and Nusa Bestari have. No reason for such high profit margin business not to spring up.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
It ok to live near the KTV Bars. I have lived near them before. Lots of action every day. If given a choice, I would love to live IN one. And they are in NO WAY DODGY!

These legit establishments provide jobs, entertainment, reduce crime (sexual), pays lots of taxes and satisfy the emotional needs of the emotionally disturbed and weak. Many ppl would be in mental facilities by now if not these God-sent angels!!!

'god-sent angels' u sure take things easy buddy!

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
It ok to live near the KTV Bars. I have lived near them before. Lots of action every day. If given a choice, I would love to live IN one. And they are in NO WAY DODGY!

These legit establishments provide jobs, entertainment, reduce crime (sexual), pays lots of taxes and satisfy the emotional needs of the emotionally disturbed and weak. Many ppl would be in mental facilities by now if not these God-sent angels!!!

Last night one of the weekends I drove to Nusa Bestari for some massage but all fully packed. Went along this row along Standchart bank and there are at least 3 shady establishments with OKT seated outside and its poorly lit. I don't really dare to go inside in case wallet or handphone kena stolen etc. End up went up to Parris Hotel and patronise my favourite deals.

After that drove to Puteri harbour and was shocked to realise that at 2am the place nearby the marina is quite happening already. The bar was almost packed to the brim with expats and I can see that a few locals were enjoying. Puteri Harbour is indeed lively on weekend nights nowadays even when none of the houses are ready. I can foresee once 10,000 units are up and running with 30,000 residents in 5-10 years time the place will become Keppel or Sentosa Cove minus the hefty price

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night one of the weekends I drove to Nusa Bestari for some massage but all fully packed. Went along this row along Standchart bank and there are at least 3 shady establishments with OKT seated outside and its poorly lit. I don't really dare to go inside in case wallet or handphone kena stolen etc. End up went up to Parris Hotel and patronise my favourite deals.

After that drove to Puteri harbour and was shocked to realise that at 2am the place nearby the marina is quite happening already. The bar was almost packed to the brim with expats and I can see that a few locals were enjoying. Puteri Harbour is indeed lively on weekend nights nowadays even when none of the houses are ready. I can foresee once 10,000 units are up and running with 30,000 residents in 5-10 years time the place will become Keppel or Sentosa Cove minus the hefty price

just curious where did the expats come from ? or were they tourists?