• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Put back original name. Coffeeshop!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm one of the closer member with Shortie, I dun mind his name in this section, without him, this forum is boring :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called you a twit because your ignorance is appalling. The internet has been around almost 20 years and you still don't know how things work.

Ok boss, that's it. I chope this quote for my siggie liao. :biggrin:

Being lonely without an aim for much too long already. :(

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name Ramseth's Courthyard Cafe has a nice ring to it. Let it be.

No it's not. Just show how contradictory you are. On one hand u say that u can't make friends on the internet because it's cyberspace. On the other you claimed that you know Ramseth @died. Did u attend his funeral? Did u see him die? Some things you have to leave alone. Why is it I saw a posting by Ramseth after he died? Is he really dead? If he is, who used his account to post? Where is your respect for the dead? You can kick me out. No problem.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No it's not. Just show how contradictory you are. On one hand u say that u can't make friends on the internet because it's cyberspace. On the other you claimed that you know Ramseth @died. Did u attend his funeral? Did u see him die? Some things you have to leave alone. Why is it I saw a posting by Ramseth after he died? Is he really dead? If he is, who used his account to post? Where is your respect for the dead? You can kick me out. No problem.

What are you smoking? Where did I say I cannot make friends in cyberspace? Please give the link I ever said it, otherwise you are a liar. I claimed I know Ram died? Everyone including Sam Leong knows he died and a few attended his wake, even his good friends Cleareyes and Perspective said so. Lastly where was the post he made after he died? Give the link and I will believe you.

Why did Sam Leong changed the name of this folder to Ramseth Courtyard Cafe if he is still alive? Please answer so others will know you did not just come out of IMH!!!:eek:

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are you smoking? Where did I say I cannot make friends in cyberspace? Please give the link I ever said it, otherwise you are a liar. I claimed I know Ram died? Everyone including Sam Leong knows he died and a few attended his wake, even his good friends Cleareyes and Perspective said so. Lastly where was the post he made after he died? Give the link and I will believe you.

Why did Sam Leong changed the name of this folder to Ramseth Courtyard Cafe if he is still alive? Please answer so others will know you did not just come out of IMH!!!:eek:

I want some answers on the above.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why it's well know as sammyboy coffee shop is because the domain is sammyboy.com and the title of the home page is Sam's Alfresco Coffee you twit. It has nothing to do with the name of a folder.

Talk about slow on the uptake. All this while I thought the domain name was singsupplies or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Osaka

Kopitiam%20Uncle%202.jpg

geylang1jpg1310352436219-data.jpg

whore mongers and pimps cafe. Geylang cafe. Is Sammyboy forum famous or infamous?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry folks...don't zap me for being ignorant...and dun zap me for being insensitive...what happened to Ramseth? Did the person behind this nick passed away in real life?

recently i couldn't follow the news so i could've miss it. but i don't want to refer him as dead if he is not physically dead, u noe...i mean if he's like Cooleo, retire his nick its one..but from what i gather u guys r saying macham he really passed away...

so pls enlighten me...did he physically passed away?

pai seh & cum sia..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some Chinese mourn for 3 yrs! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

not some bro. its by right all of us should mourn for 3 yrs for our parents.

last time if u r court official, emperor will even grant u 3 yrs of leave to mourn for your parents in home town. after 3 yrs come back to work.

u gotta stay near the grave to take care of it, after 3 yrs u can leave your home town and carry on to do what u want. only pray when u r back in town.