• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Put back original name. Coffeeshop!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Sam ! Ramseth already RIP! Let stop mourning.
Move ON and reinstated coffee shop name.
If want to remember RAMSETH create a folder POST name of coffeeshop legacy. Only can view cannot post. Only can edit or add by you only. So no one can mess up:smile:

Just my idea! Up to u to accept or not.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to see it change to Sam Leong's Courtyard Cafe, in memory or just simply named after the owner.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with a permanent name change? How does it affect you?

Not affect me.
Just a idea.
Sammmyboy coffeeshop name nicer. Just like Brand have value. Eg. Coca-cola/IBM.....................
Cannot anyhow change name eg. McD change to McE or other right.

People/forummer are more related to old name. Also SPH also acknowledge Sammyboy name and some other major online news/print.
At least bring in more new member. Have more ideas and discussion and gentlemen debate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
People/forummer are more related to old name. Also SPH also acknowledge Sammyboy name and some other major online news/print.
At least bring in more new member. Have more ideas and discussion and gentlemen debate.

The folder has never been called "sammyboy coffee shop". It started off as "coffee shop talk" and morphed to "Alfresco Cafe" and then to "Courtyard Cafe" to distinguish itself from a whole host of imitation forums that sprung up and used exactly the same folder names that I used. [Talk about lack of creativity in the country]

The brand value of any site is in the domain name [sammyboy.com] not the label of a sub forum.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The folder has never been called "sammyboy coffee shop". It started off as "coffee shop talk" and morphed to "Alfresco Cafe" and then to "Courtyard Cafe" to distinguish itself from a whole host of imitation forums that sprung up and used exactly the same folder names that I used. [Talk about lack of creativity in the country]

The brand value of any site is in the domain name [sammyboy.com] not the label of a sub forum.

More people know Sammyboy!
So just change to SAMMYBOY coffeeshop!
I was there when Coffeeshop started.
I think SAMMYBOY not one will copy!
Coffeeshop/Kopitiam/Cafe.......................many will copy.

Do you want me to start a poll?
Remain Ramseth. or
Sammyboy coffeeshop.........
Best is you do a poll yourself.

That my honest opinion.
Something that many can related to and acknowledge by other media.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i may say...

let's do it the chinese custom way, ram is chinese, 100 days perhaps???

:smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More people know Sammyboy!
So just change to SAMMYBOY coffeeshop!

The reason why it's well know as sammyboy coffee shop is because the domain is sammyboy.com and the title of the home page is Sam's Alfresco Coffee you twit. It has nothing to do with the name of a folder.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why it's well know as sammyboy coffee shop is because the domain is sammyboy.com and the title of the home page is Sam's Alfresco Coffee you twit. It has nothing to do with the name of a folder.

I twit so..........U CCB. Dont want to change just dont change no need give so many reason. Play Tai Chi

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I twit so..........U CCB. Dont want to change just dont change no need give so many reason. Play Tai Chi

I called you a twit because your ignorance is appalling. The internet has been around almost 20 years and you still don't know how things work.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Sam loong time ago already said 100 days liao still KPKB simi?

Nothing to see here, let's move on.