• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pucking useless Jo teo! Lift in her GRC down and need 1-2 weeks to repair?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
repair time frame indicated in notice keep changing from 3 days to 5 days to 7 days to now only in March

Then the other functional lift, once in awhile will short circuit and end up both lift cannot use, then ppl have to climb the stairs.

@JohnTan Is this acceptable in a PAP ward???

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jo Teo don’t understand the use of a lift. She doesn’t have one in her jiat hong chu. To her it’s an useless thing. Hence it’s least of priorities.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jo Teo don’t understand the use of a lift. She doesn’t have one in her jiat hong chu. To her it’s an useless thing. Hence it’s least of priorities.
u sure? im sure she had sex in lift in her younger days since she loves the small space

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what you get for paying them the highest salary in the world -time to send them packing and earn a living in the private sector

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
repair time frame indicated in notice keep changing from 3 days to 5 days to 7 days to now only in March

Then the other functional lift, once in awhile will short circuit and end up both lift cannot use, then ppl have to climb the stairs.

@JohnTan Is this acceptable in a PAP ward???

good what...............good to see PAP voters getting what they voted for............

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
my block lift is in good operating condition also put a notice for maintenance when it was ready in a few months then realised the whole lift carriage was changed to a brand new one and there are another 2 lifts beside it, I think will kenna change also

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, many of the travellators on the Sentosa boardwalk are not functioning at all. They blocked them off but there are no mechanics seen doing repair or maintenance. Not sure if Sentosa is in charge of them.

Therefore it is not specifically a problem of any GRC. This country has gone to the dogs. Be glad you were born at the right time to witness this. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my block lift is in good operating condition also put a notice for maintenance when it was ready in a few months then realised the whole lift carriage was changed to a brand new one and there are another 2 lifts beside it, I think will kenna change also

Let me guess.. a Tiong brand lift. IFE?

https://ifeliftbd.com

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jalan Besar​

Number of Electors: 107,720
CandidatesPartyTotal Votes
MICHAEL FANG AMIN
LEONG SZE HIAN
LIM TEAN
NOR AZLAN BIN SULAIMAN
PV34,261
(34.64%)
HENG CHEE HOW
DENISE PHUA LAY PENG
JOSEPHINE TEO
WAN RIZAL
PAP64,631
(65.36%)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same brand as my current lift - Internationally Failed Elevator.

The current lift is freaking noisy - kin kong kin kong.

Last time before upgrade (knn, sounds more like downgrade) I was very happy with Fujitec.

Most of the newer HDB flats built in the last 5 years or so are installed with the IFE brand lifts.

Previously it was the Sigma brand or some random Tiong brand.

I believe the lifts in certain MRT stations and overhead bridges are also of the same brand.

A huge contract must have been signed by the HDB. :sneaky:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
IFE life is under chevalier lol
just some tiong oem company stick with their brand, fucking lousy life... in fact most of these new motor roomless lifts suck big time

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg