• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 Vs Ramseth Big Fight After 2nd Jan 2012

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walkover ?

phpFFM30J.jpg

stupid thread with all talk and no action :mad:

LOL Yah, another walkover !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Walkover ?

LKY tried to waive objection to allowing NTS that extra few minutes to complete his nomination. He wanted a fight. However, election officials told him no can do.

This has happened before too, in GE 2001, GY tried to waive objection for JG to amend his nomination and even offered him Commission for Oaths. No can do.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-WP ?

LKY tried to waive objection to allowing NTS that extra few minutes to complete his nomination. He wanted a fight. However, election officials told him no can do.

This has happened before too, in GE 2001, GY tried to waive objection for JG to amend his nomination and even offered him Commission for Oaths. No can do.

How come your version is so different from UY (uncle Yap) ? If he was arrested by PAP and he wasn't found talking to LKY then he is normal. But, you were an ex-WP and you said you were talking to LKY while UY was 'fooling around'. Very suspicious, you know.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's 179 cm !

zhang_yuhan_the_179m_tall_girl_next_door-thumbnail.jpg

Didn't know Kee Chiu is taller than LKY. Has LKY kiew chui ?

No lah, must compete with the ultimate one - Goh choke on his own tong. Nowadays, the younger ones (especially girls) are much taller loh. No more kartay kartay ones as in the past. New gen = new height expectation.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone knows the chap on the extreme right? The one wearing t-shirt with LKY's face on it? He sure has the porlumpar face.

Very familiar leh. Where huh ? Really disgusting. I won't mind if he wore a PAP logo but this is really what you say as porlumpar. Sigh, no pride ah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex-WP ?

How come your version is so different from UY (uncle Yap) ? If he was arrested by PAP and he wasn't found talking to LKY then he is normal. But, you were an ex-WP and you said you were talking to LKY while UY was 'fooling around'. Very suspicious, you know.

I'm not ex-WP member. I'm still WP member in good standing. If UY or anyone disputes my version, they can always post their rebuttals here. Why must be so aggressively confrontational just because it's PAP or he's LKY? All we all should want is the betterment for our country and our people.

PAP has started losing more seats because they have their failures in this respect, that I'd agree, but it doesn't mean they're my enemies, that's democracy.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very familiar leh. Where huh ? Really disgusting. I won't mind if he wore a PAP logo but this is really what you say as porlumpar. Sigh, no pride ah.
Did not realize the porlumpar in the pic till bro GD mentioned. You are right, not only disgusting, thick skin as well. Might as well add the words "I LOVE LKY" to PORLUMPAR all the way.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure he won't want to be seen wearing a t-shirt with his own papa's face on it. But LKY's? He'll gladly wear it.
If both LKY and his own papa in ICU, this puki-ma will rush to queue up visit LKY than his own papa. What a shame!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro zeddy,

why you blown television's cover? he still thinks that no one knows he is psy83 aka general.

General aka television aka psy83's moment of embarrassment relived.

LOL.. I apologized for revealing his typical Prata flip flopping traits..:biggrin:

Farker will play the race card again and spew vulgarities at Forummers each time he kena bashed left and right.. Typical drunkard Mama.. Posting vulgarities when having one Guinness too many.. Then will KPKB that all Bros here are racists when we bash his Ah Neh counterparts from India..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. I apologized for revealing his typical Prata flip flopping traits..:biggrin:

Farker will play the race card again and spew vulgarities at Forummers each time he kena bashed left and right.. Typical drunkard Mama.. Posting vulgarities when having one Guinness too many.. Then will KPKB that all Bros here are racists when we bash his Ah Neh counterparts from India..

You ever notice his double standards. Complains of racism but is racist and posts racist remarks. Calls others no life when he posts here 24/7. Says ppl are ganging up on him like you and ls-knnbccb or me and you but has no problem ganging up with others to flame you or anyone else. Acts like a super hero when he thinks he wins someone on the forum but when he loses says it's just the internet but somehow acts like a super hero when he "wins". Typical snake behavior.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ever notice his double standards. Complains of racism but is racist and posts racist remarks. Calls others no life when he posts here 24/7. Says ppl are ganging up on him like you and ls-knnbccb or me and you but has no problem ganging up with others to flame you or anyone else. Acts like a super hero when he thinks he wins someone on the forum but when he loses says it's just the internet but somehow acts like a super hero when he "wins". Typical snake behavior.

When he lost a debate he'll resort to vulgarities and disrupt the original thread..

I remember him acting clever in one of the recent threads about CPIB.. Then Uncle Golden Dragon put him back into his rightful place..

Then he'll pick a fight with everyone here and branding everyone as racists..

Typical Mama high on Toddy.. Rowdy when drunk.. Not drunk also can be very rowdy..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When he lost a debate he'll resort to vulgarities and disrupt the original thread..

I remember him acting clever in one of the recent threads about CPIB.. Then Uncle Golden Dragon put him back into his rightful place..

Then he'll pick a fight with everyone here and branding everyone as racists..

Typical Mama high on Toddy.. Rowdy when drunk.. Not drunk also can be very rowdy..

This bugger is an attention seeker la. Imagine needing to seek attention on an internet forum.

This no lifer is just a act violent POS but then again it's typical of a keling's behavior. Acts rowdy like a hero but when challenged like what ram did to it runs again like a scared puppy.