• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PSLE Results Out Today! My Niece Got T-Score of 254! U?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Tan family genes are doing great! We celebrated my niece's good PSLE results of 254. While she may not make it into RGS, she has done well enough to make it into most of the elite IP or SAP schools.

The Tan family celebrated with a great dinner to Swensen's, and ate lots of ice cream since the kids love ice cream! How did your kids fare?

348s.jpg
She going to be replaced by CECA and Tiong anyway.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Tan family genes are doing great! We celebrated my niece's good PSLE results of 254. While she may not make it into RGS, she has done well enough to make it into most of the elite IP or SAP schools.

The Tan family celebrated with a great dinner to Swensen's, and ate lots of ice cream since the kids love ice cream! How did your kids fare?

348s.jpg
254 can't go RGS, but can go Tanjong Katong Girls School, future PM

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
She going to be replaced by CECA and Tiong anyway.
May not be the case... the problem is can she grow old enough to even start working as a young adult? Consider died suddenly, plague by chronic illness, etc.... especially the family line is most likely contaminated by now.... so what's the point of even 254? 254 means nothing if you are dead lol....

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tan clan knows the importance of education. That's why our descendants won't be road sweepers or Grab delivery serfs.
No worry got AI to help clean toiler and do delivery....soon serf only value will be Live Organ Donars and Sex Toy only like what is happening in CCP Wonderland now, right Commissar TanWahTiu?

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

348s.jpg
Hah....should do buffet at The LINE to match Tan Family Growing status as an Upper Class elite household mah
1000026162.jpg
LINE mah