• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PSA: Queue at A&W Jewel is approximately 2.5 hours.

chittychitty

KZtMjan.png

https://tinyurI.com/y3q8lbeu

sinkies must thank the pap for instilling in them such virtues of patience and perseverance. what's 2.5 hours when cpf withdrawal can change goal posts 69 times.

so far the total number of sinkies showing up at the jewel for the preview has surpassed 69k. sinkies love the number 69 whether by coincidence, accident, or intent.

ToaPehGong

Don't worry, sinkies are used to be waiting. They have been waiting their whole life for their CPF. Our multimillionaire ministers are enjoying their multimillionaire salaries while sinkies forever waiting. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

2.5 hours? I think you can travel to Bukit Indah, eat A&W, then come back to SG with time to spare. Especially those living in the west.

Sinkies are truly suckers for the 'Hello Kitty you queue I also queue' syndrome. :rolleyes:

2.5 hours is nothing that the patriotic flock queue to pay last respect to LKY in 2015.

I'm surprised they didn't preserve his body like what the Chicoms did to Chairman Mao. Then build a mausoleum with a future MRT station named after it.

2.5 hours? I think you can travel to Bukit Indah, eat A&W, then come back to SG with time to spare. Especially those living in the west.

Sinkies are truly suckers for the 'Hello Kitty you queue I also queue' syndrome. :rolleyes:
Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion