• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSA: Queue at A&W Jewel is approximately 2.5 hours.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well sinkie charbo again

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555195440153.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555195440153.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 125

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get it, A&W failed 1966 to 2003 with 5 outlets why suddenly now 2.5 hrs queue for heart attack food?

These customers are non Sinkies?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't get it, A&W failed 1966 to 2003 with 5 outlets why suddenly now 2.5 hrs queue for heart attack food?

give it another 6.9 months to sextisfy sinkies' curiosity and nostalgia. sexpect it to close shop again when the next rent increase is floated 6.9 months before the current lease sexpires.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies into nostalgia.
Anyone wants to partner me to bring back Orange Julius franchise?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Issit halah ?

This would be perfect for the Malays...they are used to hanging around and doing nothing the whole day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about that old time now defunct burger joint at orchard that served mushroom swiss burger? hardee's?
Yes Hardee’s first joint at that Orchard place basement between thai embassy and lido. Next door was baskin Robbins. Later Hardee’s location taken over by BK.

Church’s Texas, Wendy’s also made it back here.
So maybe it’s time to bring back Milano’s and shakey’s pizza too

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Hardee’s first joint at that Orchard place basement between thai embassy and lido. Next door was baskin Robbins. Later Hardee’s location taken over by BK.

Church’s Texas, Wendy’s also made it back here.
So maybe it’s time to bring back Milano’s and shakey’s pizza too
never fancy burgers in sg as meat is horrid but that hardee’s mushroom swiss burger was great mainly due to mushroom with the swiss cheese melt.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
never fancy burgers in sg as meat is horrid but that hardee’s mushroom swiss burger was great mainly due to mushroom with the swiss cheese melt.

BK has an equivalent too. But in general these fast food joints are never as good in singkieland as compared to Yankee land. They cut corners etc