• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven ccb Malaysians have zero credibility. I am not replying to more of their ccb lies of me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially their ccb lies of me cannot be true based on two facts:

1) I am a virgin that can withstand court scrutiny

2) unlike their ccb Malaysian slut women, I don’t suck cock

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoneUnpleasantGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially their ccb lies of me cannot be true based on two facts:

1) I am a virgin that can withstand court scrutiny

2) unlike their ccb Malaysian slut women, I don’t suck cock
KNN my uncle also know some facts - a virgin can be a slut who loves cock but failed attempt to suck those cock KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude..u are way over reacting..chill man. U attack these mudlanders with vulgarity..u add fuel to the fire n embolden these assholes even more

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So don’t take my non reply as meaning they are right.
OK I respect your decision and will not expect any replies from you. :thumbsup:

But that does not mean that I (and many others) have stopped believing that you are a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing prostitute who works the backstreets of JB, just like your mother before you, and her mother before her, and so on. Thank you for not denying this fact and honest truth. :smile: :thumbsup:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that is the standard you set for Malaysian dogs who failed to reply to your spams. No?

When @glockman failed to respond to your post, you used words like "caught", "exposed", "proven to be true" etc.

Whenever your detractors failed to keep track of one of your posts, you would parade that post as a trophy and indisputable truth that your allegations were accurate just because your victims kept silent.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dude..u are way over reacting..chill man. U attack these mudlanders with vulgarity..u add fuel to the fire n embolden these assholes even more
OK I respect your decision and will not expect any replies from you. :thumbsup:

But that does not mean that I (and many others) have stopped believing that you are a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing prostitute who works the backstreets of JB, just like your mother before you, and her mother before her, and so on. Thank you for not denying this fact and honest truth. :smile::thumbsup:
But that is the standard you set for Malaysian dogs who failed to reply to your spams. No?

When @glockman failed to respond to your post, you used words like "caught", "exposed", "proven to be true" etc.

Whenever your detractors failed to keep track of one of your posts, you would parade that post as a trophy and indisputable truth that your allegations were accurate just because your victims kept silent.

Why you guys even bother to entertain her is beyond me. Please DON'T reply to this post. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also know some facts - a virgin can be a slut who loves cock but failed attempt to suck those cock KNN

Third fact that I should add:

All the Facts are written in my write up on KT Latha And lj mccully. Proven they are facts as no one have sued me for defamation. DEFINITELY NO FACTS on failed attempts to suck cocks. So readers can go search my post and read and see how this ccb Malaysian cantonese slut can twist it to failed attempt to suck cocks based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excuse me they slandered me a slut whore mistress until India Iran and you call me calling them ccb for spamming ccb lies of me an attack of them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which one when glockman failed to respond and is on what? I know myself I don’t anyhow conclude based on hot air. Post it here and let’s go through it. Your words have been proven zero credibility. A liar caught is you pretending not to remember posting insults of toilet bowl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
glockman claimed that he left the forum then due to my vulgarities when proven there were no vulgarities in my expose of him as sinkie clone in 2015. The only conclusion possible from this is he was lying on the reason of leaving. So solid proof. I repeated so many times last night to glockman and he also dare not dispute because he was caught telling lies and it’s proven. @Bonut you are in collusion to tell lies based on hot air that I anyhow conclude.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see if she's a woman of her word.
You are a vain man thinking you are superior man when you are actually a gossipy woman character and the kind of very vicious imperial concubine woman that will twist anything and kill anyone to achieve her motive.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
your allegations were accurate just because your victims kept silent.
Precisely! Whenever we let her have the last word, she would continue accusing us of being in the wrong, just like what she posted roughly half an hour ago (only a few posts above in this same thread), and this time she's even using an example from her real life:
All the Facts are written in my write up on KT Latha And lj mccully. Proven they are facts as no one have sued me for defamation.

But now, even though she seems to be letting us have the last word, she does not allow us to continue accusing her of being in the wrong; which is why she said in her first post:
implying that if we continue accusing her of being in the wrong, even if she does not reply, SHE would still be in the "right" and WE would still be in the "wrong"! :rolleyes:

Last edited: