• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too son of Malaysian whore.
Okay, mommy.
You can call others mummy easily speaks volume of your Malaysian Cheap character. Take up my virginity test challenge son of whore!
Okay, mommy.
Malaysian dog no shame to call others mummy with pride! That’s Malaysians sons of whores.
You are not others. You are my Malaysian mother.
I don’t know someone can give birth without having sex. That’s how shameless Malaysians are. Ownself filthy pretentious bastards think others are like themselves.
Okay, my Malaysian mommy.
Knnbccb Malaysian sons of whores open toilet mouth only is malicious shit lies. Coward liars dare not take up my virginity test challenge and yet spamming lies non stop. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.
Don't get angry, my Malaysian mommy. Please don't ownself say ownself CCB. Wait no business I also suffer.
Well I am not Malaysian and my parents are not but you are ccb son of Malaysian ccb whore!
I am your son.

If really CCB, please don't accept Ah Nehs. Be selective.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
And prove that you are my son. Post my name here by posting your Birth certificate. If not means liar son of Malaysian whore.

Okay. Mommy, post your NRIC here, then I post my BC, and we see if the names tally.

I remember Andy Lau's first movie, The Unwritten Law. The son became a barrister and the mother was a whore in Temple Street. When it was put to Dawn Yip by the PP if she was indeed the mother of Andy Lau, the mother loved the son so much that she refused to acknowledge the relationship for fear of the repercussions on his son's reputation and career.

I know you meant well :frown:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay. Mommy, post your NRIC here, then I post my BC, and we see if the names tally.

I remember Andy Lau's first movie, The Unwritten Law. The son became a barrister and the mother was a whore in Temple Street. When it was put to Dawn Yip by the PP if she was indeed the mother of Andy Lau, the mother loved the son so much that she refused to acknowledge the relationship for fear of the repercussions on his son's reputation and career.

Your mommy is a gorgeous, kind and considerate soul.

- Sam Leong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don’t watch such whore movies unlike you. And I don’t have you or anyone else as a son. Just post your notarized nric and birth certificate since you want to claim to be my son.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t watch such whore movies unlike you. And I don’t have you or anyone else as a son. Just post your notarized nric since you want to claim to be my son.
I can't prove the relationship with just my NRIC or BC. I need your NRIC too !

I can understand why you don't watch "whore" movies. I also can't bear to see you watch that kind of movies. :frown: It's evocative.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You asked me to post my BC with your name. But I need your NRIC to see if it matches the name on my BC. You see ? You just drop your panties :laugh:

If you feel it's necessary for me to post my BC, please post your NRIC first. Notarized too !
Funny huh I never claim you are my son so why should I prove anything? You claim to be my son hankering after my wealth then you prove it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be too happy lah ! The person claiming to be your son is being accused of having a mother whose is a Malaysian whore. Still happy ah ?
Hahahahaha you are for sure son of Malaysian whore hankering after people’s wealth calling others mummy like that yang yin so why should I not be happy to be comparable to that rich widow?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha you are for sure son of Malaysian whore hankering after people’s wealth calling others mummy like that yang yin so why should I not be happy to be comparable to that rich widow?

You are trying hard to divert attention from your BooBoo.

The fact is you have finally admitted you are a Malaysian Whxxxx

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are trying hard to divert attention from your BooBoo.

The fact is you have finally admitted you are a Malaysian Whxxxx

Another big fat lie. When did I admit to be your mother? When did i admit to be Malaysian whore? Knnbccb Malaysian dogs are shameless liars. Hey post your shit birth certificate for all to see your whore mother.