• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks to me like a pair of over-used and abused dildos. All bent out of shape. Only a lonely, horny and sexually frustrated woman could've wrecked dildos that way. :biggrin:
let's see how we tie all these to the thread. the shark was 4 years old when it excelled in bitching, oops beaching itself. the dingo was 4 years old when it excelled in sniffing out a carcass of a bitched, oops beached shark. the 2 snakes were 4 years old when they tried to excel defending their turf on the bitch, oops beach.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
let's see how we tie all these to the thread. the shark was 4 years old when it excelled in bitching, oops beaching itself. the dingo was 4 years old when it excelled in sniffing out a carcass of a bitched, oops beached shark. the 2 snakes were 4 years old when they tried to excel defending their turf on the bitch, oops beach.
Nicely done and good of you to remind us to be "thread topic relevant". Those critters, except for the four years old bitch (I am assuming the dingo is female), managed to eliminate themselves by their 4th birthday. It seems that bitches can really achieve a lot in four years, when they put their minds to it. Kudos to the bitch on the beach :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Proven ccb Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs are the ones spamming repeated malicious shit everywhere for four years, not me. I am only returning insults that’s all. So blame the repeated malicious shit on ccb sons of whores Malaysian dogs and sinkies traitor dogs, not me.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened here?
1529958457758-7133.jpg.cf.jpg
at first i thought it was a pair of twisted dildos running low on battery trying to find their owner.
Looks to me like a pair of over-used and abused dildos. All bent out of shape. Only a lonely, horny and sexually frustrated woman could've wrecked dildos that way. :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may have scored A1 as you boasted here repeatedly. However your foul mouth is certainly F9. :rolleyes:

No I wasn’t boasting, I was stating fact and returning insult to you dogs for insulting my English poor. That’s a vital difference you know. And the one with foul mouth is the one that insulted people first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 snakes will drill themselves into ginfreely's cheebye, the shark will fuck her, the dog will also fuck her. Ginfreely is a shithole.

Ccb Malaysian sons of whores always have toilet mouth spamming malicious lies of me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you think I'm jealous of your ex-husband because you chose to marry him once upon a time, instead of marrying me?:o-o::confused:
No you Malaysian son of whore are obviously jealous for saying why my ex husband and I are still friends. That’s typical of Malaysians always jealous.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex husband and I are still friends.
I'm confused, simply because if you really mean what you say, why did you divorce (or "annul" your marriage with) your ex-husband? :confused:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
Furthermore, why did you NOT consummate your marriage with him, even though you were even "married for years"? :confused:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm confused, simply because if you really mean what you say, why did you divorce (or "annul" your marriage with) your ex-husband? :confused:

Furthermore, why did you NOT consummate your marriage with him, even though you were even "married for years"? :confused:

It is a long story. She is torn between you and her ex. In order to be true to herself, she decided to remain virgin and stay as friends.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ccb Malaysian son of whore from Johor, your mummy never teach you not to ask people such private questions. Bible got teach?