• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Property Market Continues To Chiong In 2021! The Sky's The Limit! Buy Normanton Park!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1610753277798.png

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
At between S$1.4k and S$1.6k psf for a 99-year leasehold property and in the OCR region, it is definitely very much overpriced. The bloody Chink developer must be laughing all the way to the bank.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
No winder CCS say sinkies are idiots,digging their graves,but this is the real world, all in actual case are full of loans n debts. All are Employees not working to pay off but all looking a for profit after a few years. Bubble burst comes all will go jump down from tall buildings

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie wealth is stuck in properties so PAP made sure its difficult to live in jb otherwise property price msy depreciate.
If not why do you see the our ST top 10 stocks are all property related. We are definitely a rental seeking economy.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normanton Park is built by a questionable Chinese developer. Just google their past issues in Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Normanton Park is built by a questionable Chinese developer. Just google their past issues in Singapore.

The past is the past. Normanton Park condo project has been the talk of the local property market for the past few months. Many property agents and social media have been actively promoting it

Over 600 units have been sold at Normanton Park. My wife and I have bought units for ourselves and for our children.

1610808187111.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie wealth is stuck in properties so PAP made sure its difficult to live in jb otherwise property price msy depreciate.

Look at Normanton Park's showflat. This condo project is so beautiful. Why would anyone want to live in dirty and crime infested JB?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At between S$1.4k and S$1.6k psf for a 99-year leasehold property and in the OCR region, it is definitely very much overpriced. The bloody Chink developer must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Other than remote areas like Loyang, most new condos are now launched at around $1600 psf. It would be a steal to get a new condo at $1400 psf. All this is thanks to PAP's good leadership. Majulah PAP!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The covid-19 pandemic will be worsened for the whole year of 2021 in Sinkeeland.More lockdowns and border closures indefinitely.Private property prices will be weakened or reduced.But HDB flat prices will still be sold at high prices as they are maintained and controlled by Govt.
or

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The past is the past. Normanton Park condo project has been the talk of the local property market for the past few months. Many property agents and social media have been actively promoting it

Over 600 units have been sold at Normanton Park. My wife and I have bought units for ourselves and for our children.

View attachment 101465
This Chink developer has bad records in their past developments. You had better to pray that your keys will not lead to a long list of defects in your units, especially when there are 1,862 units :geek: in this project, if you know what I mean.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If buying JB properties, must buy landed. No point buying condos because it'll be difficult to sell to the locals later as most Malaysians dislike the limited parking lots allocated (at most 2). Another grievance is there is no strict guidelines on the prompt payment of maintenance fees by the SPs. Those who buy for investments and especially if they don't have ready tenants, their owners will most likely to skip and defer in paying their maintenance fees and sometimes, even the Condo Management doesn't even know their latest contact details. So, after 3 years, most condo developments will look very worn down and with many defects on their common areas and facilities because they won't have sufficient funds to repair. A look at those Setia condos around Bukit Indah will be the telltale signs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby Me is waiting to enter yr wife womb, 11/2 is yr magic date incarnation time to perform. Dickhead.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby Me is waiting to enter yr wife womb, 11/2 is yr magic date incarnation time to perform. Dickhead.
Baby Me is waiting to enter yr wife womb, 11/2 is yr magic date incarnation time to perform. Dickhead. :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU:
So, you eventually will admit that you are going to die on 11 February 2021. Do be very careful on that very day. But from what I've read, for a soul to reincarnate will take at least 10 years. So, most probably you'll be reincarnated to be a dog by that time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Chink developer has bad records in their past developments. You had better to pray that your keys will not lead to a long list of defects in your units, especially when there are 1,862 units :geek: in this project, if you know what I mean.

This chink developer has rectified the defects in their past developments and the current condo occupants are very happy. Their kingsford waterbay condo project has been selling profitably on the resale market after the TOP period.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore main economy is constructions and buildings.

Now the heat is residential properties and need more CECA for tenants.

Either 2 bed or 3 bed rooms properties boring.

When the humidity and heat of the land reach 37C Singapore is finished. Harder to breathe is the end in sight...