• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that sammyboy is ah long infested

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go Athletic Bilbao !!! :biggrin:

16134654bf4f2fd2c62e5f8c100d94090ef5991d.jpg

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Athletic Bilbao indeed. Everyday make money damn shiok :biggrin:

This is not a tip so don't go and sell car, sell house, sell kidney hor. You should know me. Barcelona 99.99999% are favorites all the time and super low odds. Just don't want them to win. Draw also can but best is upset. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a tip so don't go and sell car, sell house, sell kidney hor. You should know me. Barcelona 99.99999% are favorites all the time and super low odds. Just don't want them to win. Draw also can but best is upset. :biggrin:

This is my tip. I'm going against the herds once more after putting my car and house on Napoli the other day. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I hope to bankrupt Singapore Pools by the end of the tournament. Let's see how deep the coffers of the Ministry of Finance are. :smile:

Even if they pay out a few million to you, they will be able to collect back that few million from the people who bet the other way.
There's a reason why their odds are what they are.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if they pay out a few million to you, they will be able to collect back that few million from the people who bet the other way.
There's a reason why their odds are what they are.

Punters or Singapore Pools? Makes no difference to me. They are all Sinkies. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Punters or Singapore Pools? Makes no difference to me. They are all Sinkies. :biggrin:

they = sg pools, people who bet the other way = punters.
Euro championship could be a tricky one, the way u bet with high stakes on low odds, you could easily become
one of "the people who bet the other way" too.
Research, team news, form guide, etc won't be so helpful.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
how much money are you gonna borrow to finance this undertaking? If insufficient then come consult me.

I hope to bankrupt Singapore Pools by the end of the tournament. Let's see how deep the coffers of the Ministry of Finance are. :smile: