• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Proof] Sinkie Girl Sucks

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you watch the ending?

While watching midway, I was hoping that Phil would dump her, or maybe she had an affair with another man, so that Phil would be "saved" from her nonsense. Too bad, it wasn't my ideal ending. Lol :biggrin:
If she had gone out with ang moh, all these problems would not occur. She will need a drips and oxygen to resuscitate after every love making session.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If she had gone out with ang moh, all these problems would not occur. She will need a drips and oxygen to resuscitate after every love making session.
But Phil is creative, he did a Vblog and hid the proposal ring underneath the box cover to give her a surprise. I like Phil. Too bad he's going to marry an air brain sinkie who speaks horrible singlish and most likely a fugging PAP voter. Lol :biggrin:

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one problem in the relationship - lack of good, solid, mind-blowing sex! The girl wants to feel desired; "I love you" is just a camouflage for "fuck me hard!". "I love you" these 3 words cannot bring about an orgasm. You have to know when a girl is telling lies.

As for the Boy Boy, he doesn't look like a male species who is capable of rocking the bed posts and make the girl grab the pillow and tear the bed sheets. Did his pinoy maid carry his full pack at Pasir Ris bus interchange when he was waiting for the Tekong bus to pick him up to Changi jetty ?

Boy Boy needs to get some experience outside the relationship in order to hone his skills in bed. If you serve your woman well at night, she will prepare nice breakfast for you every morning.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you serve your woman well at night, she will prepare nice breakfast for you every morning.

That's an important quality thay I look for. However, you are unlikely to find such quintessential characteristics in Sinkie good for nothing charbohs. Lol :biggrin:
You need to bonk her till her body convulse repeatedly, her eyes turn all white, saliva dripping from the mouth. Only then will you get that breakfast and pocket money. You dontch need to work also.she will provide.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to bonk her till her body convulse repeatedly, her eyes turn all white, saliva dripping from the mouth. Only then will you get that breakfast and pocket money. You dontch need to work also.she will provide.
You took it right from my mouth.:notworthy:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch the Beedio about Singlish speaking bitch "LISA".
I pity Phil. He's going to get assfug by the Women's Charter.
Nice beedio vlog though, Lol :biggrin:
But Phil is creative, he did a Vblog and hid the proposal ring underneath the box cover to give her a surprise. I like Phil. Too bad he's going to marry an air brain sinkie who speaks horrible singlish and most likely a fugging PAP voter. Lol :biggrin:
I beg to differ. Not too bad the vid, with a romantic twist. As for her Singlish, surely we have heard worse elsewhere.
Alamak, that Phil's kinda nerdy.. but saved the day with vblog

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie bitches prefers to suck angmoh dicks.
Kirsten AMDK.jpg

This is something fat fugly CB face Kirsten Han would agree to.