• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[PROOF] Once A Covider, Always A Covider (For Life)

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am not on any trip. I think.

But it has mutated and will continue to mutate! It is smart enough to exploit specific weakness within a specific host. Hence, refer to what I said earlier about this being the end.

The end of the world is upon us, folks. See you all in our next incarnation.
nabei! calm down lah... I've still got to meet with you for 2 things. excuse my presumptiveness, but (1) is vodka mix and match. (2) is dr. arroway.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you on some kinda fantasy thing issit? the most incredible virus is actually the flu virus... it mutates like a motherfucka. has been with us forever and will continue for the forseeable future. this covid-19/sars-2 is backward in comparison...

unless it mutates into something scarier...

The flu virus evolved naturally. The COVID-19 was made in a virus lab by very evil people.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
c'mon lah you guys.

humans are not machines. and virus are adaptive. sometimes a person's immune system is cmi. so all it manages to do is to drive the virus into dormancy. either that or the virus is so well adapted that it manages to "hide" from your immune system. some herpesviruses are like that. with flu, you actually become immune to that flu strain. the only issue is that flu mutates so fast and sometimes when it jumps from host to host that by end of year original flu strain looks different to immune system.

this woman looks like a supercarrier. able to host the virus asymptomatically but still infectious.

stop scaring people lah...

@nayr69sg. can you please make sure I'm not talking out of my ass? I don't wish to mislead people...
All sound statements.