• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profits Above Peasants Lawlan Wong Wants More Ownself Pay Ownself Test

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodifed from regime Mouth Piece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid19-singapore-cases-rise-quick-action-testing-moh-2159366

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore, in theory, needs to “take wayang action” to dampen the increasing likelihood of an "exponential rise" in Wuhan Plague cases, thanks to the premature easing measures, said the Lackeys of Health (MOH) on Monday (Sep 6).

Speaking to reporters, Lawlan Wong, Co-Fat Cat of the inept ridden Wuhan Plague multi-minion sex task force, said the rapid transmission rate of Wuhan Plague has to be slowed down after Ruler Loong signed off a premature decree to ease restrictions to help petty merchants'.

Peasantpore will still attempt to re-open the Rent Economy at all costs as profits are central to the regime's mandate, he said.

“What is of concern to us is we should not allow local peasants to flood the ICU beds as they are not profitable patients.

“My black heart scholars, using what they learn in Further Maths statistics, told me, if we continue the way we do now, we could have 1,000 (daily) cases in two weeks, or possibly 2,000 (daily) cases in a full moon.”

This means the regime has to cough out money for local peasants in ICU and we do not want to lose money on them, hinted Lawlan Wong, who is also the Moneybags Minion.

Unvaccinated senior peasants require more health care, even for vaccinated peasants, especially the old ones, there will be a small proportion of them falling severely ill, and if you have a very high infection caseload, why should we waste money on them, else end of the year, I cannot balance the books, cannot meet KPI, then Ruler Loong say I cannot be heir apparent,” he added.

“If I have another heightened alert, then employers and petty merchants 'cry father cry mother' say they have no profits to pay taxes but my black heart scholars very clever, they tell me to push the problems back to local stupid peasants. We will go for aggressive contact tracing and ringfencing of cases and clusters, and push for more pervasive testing at local peasants' costs, they will foot the tab.

The number of new Wuhan Plague cases in the community has almost doubled to more than 1,200 in the past week, up from about 600 in the week before, after Ruler Loong eases measures in a desperate bid to save the Rent Economy.

MOH says they will propose a new policy to discriminate against unvaccinated peasant patients because they believed the latter are likely to consume health care resources. Over the last 28 days, 6.7 per cent of unvaccinated cases fell severely ill or died but health lackeys did not want to reveal more peasants die of other unrelated Wuhan Plague medical conditions.

You know, I know, more peasants die of other chronic conditions, the plague is not the problem. Ruler Loong wants to rescue the Rent Economy without paying for Wuhan Plague peasant patients in ICU, this is very difficult.,” the health lackeys said.

Ruler Loong has hinted to us, he rather save the Rent Economy then plague infested peasants but the latter will cost votes and attract potshots from Jane Austen rebels, so we have to tread water carefully.”

The frequency of the mandatory fast and easy test rostered routine testing regime will be stepped up from once every two weeks to once a week from next Monday, said Lawlan Wong.

“This is a new gimmick, we will pass the costs to local peasants, they will pay themselves for the more frequent testings,” it said.

These tests will continue to be administered primarily through the Employer Supervised Wayang SelfSwab aka 'Own Self Check Own Self Policy'. The regime will pretend to subsidise the costs of all tests under this enhanced surveillance regime for both vaccinated and unvaccinated peasants until the end of 2021.

All merchants are expected to initiate weekly testing for their onsite peasants or serfs, and the tests can be administered by the peasants by themselves at home or at the work premises.

Merchants and foreign employers should put in place a wayang process to ensure that the tests are done properly to reduce expensive business disruptions and report the results to the respective regime agencies, said MOH.

You will pay for the ART kits indirectly via hidden taxes to be introduced soon. Jane Austen rebels or peasants who resist Ruler Loong's desire to re-open the Rent Economy will cum to no good end. Peasants who refused to pay for the testings will be deemed seditious and will be processed accordingly, we can't send you to Xinjiang but we have St John Island ” the ministry said.

The regime will also send out Health Risk Warnings and Health Risk Alerts to peasants when a cluster of cases is identified, on top of quarantining close contacts.

These are not quarantine alerts, but those who receive a Health Risk Warning will be required by law to get bubble wrap their faces with cheap condoms and self-isolate until they receive a negative result from their first polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test test, the Health lackeys said.

After that, they will need encouraged to buy antigen test kits, and then another PCR test on the 14th day, said MOH.

Peasants who receive a Health Risk Alert are not subject to the same measures, but are “strongly encouraged” to go for a PCR test as soon as possible. Peasants who receive either alerts should also stay at home and sing regime patriotic songs.

"If you understand Ruler Loong's intent to help our Rent Economy, you will understand the rationale for all this wayang. Minions and lackeys who try to sabo me, you will watch out once I find out" said Lawlan Wong.

"Unless absolutely, there will be no circuit breakers because they cost more for the regime."

“Got Jane Austen rebels demand we shut our borders, saying if Ruler Loong had listened to peasants and ban Wuhan or PRC peasants in late 2019, we will not be in shit. They are asking me why I allow Goths and Bruneians to enter Peasantpore.”

Goths call the shots in the European Union, we need their investments, so we have to invite them to visit Peasantpore. Brunei simple, we need to provide a safe passage for their royal entourage if the plague takes down their country. In Peasantpore, money and profits talk loudest. You guys are not very clever huh, still asking me this stupid question? Go and retake your O Levels English paper huh?!"

Last edited: