• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Scroobalogy

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
After more than a year here and the recent comic episodes of Ramsethology clonehunting, I finally got it. It's about Scroobalogy versus Ramsethology, just like Christianity versus Islam in the crusades and terrorist attacks. Both want to seen to be right and believed in at all costs with all clones.

There's no profit in sharing info on this forum. This forum is their ego watering hole and pit ring. It's nice to learn things new and old from them though. And for those who don't or don't want to learn, just want to fight ego, have no idea and no topic to discuss on besides egotripping and clonehunting, perhaps you'll thank me but there's no need to. Just another thread for your interest and faculty. Good Sunday afternoon. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball/TFBH and Ramseth likely have feelings of enmity toward each other in real life. why don't they just do a meetup and slug it out outside instead of doing it in a forum.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball/TFBH and Ramseth likely have feelings of enmity toward each other in real life. why don't they just do a meetup and slug it out outside instead of doing it in a forum.
Ditto!!!!, m&d wrestling is the best, Ramseth must wear high heels to stand a chance, LOL

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:

internet_tough_guys.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Screwball's balls the skin is so loose that his balls touches the ground? LOL

You know that might be the case but the most plausible one nay definite one is that screwball doesn't even have any balls just an empty ball sack so he's safe from any groin kicks.