• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most dogs being pack animals respect their leader, usually the master of the house. Pit bulls because of their nature, it is not advisable for young kids to be with them alone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't kill or hurt it by initiative. I respect the pets as as I respect the owners. 打狗看主人。But in self defense, I don't know.

lets us see how you self defence in the ring ...:wink: im sure many forummer here would like to know :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happened to my brother recently in Jakarta when his housekeeper was attacked by his Pointer. She had more than 12 stitches on her face. She will be scarred for life. Reason why I had to go there to attend the problem.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i dont have kids ..

Say if you have kids will you allow them to be near the dog? The reason I am asking this is because I have seen how ferocious these dogs can be and I wonder if owners will ever allow them near kids.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say if you have kids will you allow them to be near the dog? The reason I am asking this is because I have seen how ferocious these dogs can be and I wonder if owners will ever allow them near kids.

well , if i have kids i will teach them not to play rough with my pits ..most of the accidents happen cause kids do not know how to play with dogs .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
well , if i have kids i will teach them not to play rough with my pits ..most of the accidents happen cause kids do not know how to play with dogs .

Thanks for all your answers drifter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better to be safe than sorry. kids and pitbulls don't mix. even with pitbulls well trained and fed by owner. we have several cases in bay area where pitbulls mauled and killed children, even adults. one owner kept his pitbulls in his garage, and his grandkid accidentally went looking for him in his garage. next hour, found the kid's body in garage with his pitbulls next to the body. police and animal control had to take down both pitbulls. tragic story for whole family.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pai seh everyone. Posted so many until I 'tao gong gong' don't know which thread liaoz. From Malay war hero to woks, to watches, to motorcycles and pitbulls.

Have a pleasant evening!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tackled a Viet girl last year. Short like 1.6m but superb looks and body proportion. One day along the riverside we saw this stray dog. Nice doggy white with brown patches. Not big, about 3 feet long counting tail. My best guess was abandoned pet. She went to pat it said let's bring it home. I said oh no please, I'm not going through that applying for licence tag stuff. She asked, in Singapore, do you need to apply for licence to cook a dog? She cooked it. We ate it. It was delicious.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tackled a Viet girl last year. Short like 1.6m but superb looks and body proportion. One day along the riverside we saw this stray dog. Nice doggy white with brown patches. Not big, about 3 feet long counting tail. My best guess was abandoned pet. She went to pat it said let's bring it home. I said oh no please, I'm not going through that applying for licence tag stuff. She asked, in Singapore, do you need to apply for licence to cook a dog? She cooked it. We ate it. It was delicious.

i can also invite your viet gf to my house for the pits buffet ..you guys can eat as much as you like in the ring of course :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can also invite your viet gf to my house for the pits buffet ..you guys can eat as much as you like in the ring of course :wink:

She can't kill it if unarmed. She needs a knife. But the way she used a knife, I know why US lost the Viet War.