• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

professor eatshitndie coefficients for sg social stability

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. food - no hawker food for a day will cause a riot; no food for a week will topple the regime.
2. water - everyone will die after a month of drinking own pee.
3. sex - no foreign hookers, men will screw men as local chicks open legs only to angmo.
4. religion - just don't fan any religious amber into flames.
5. race - when banglas are screwing pinoys, indians screwing mei mei's, indon maids screwing banglas, uncles screwing thais, angmo screwing spg's, it's good race relations.

nothing else will cause social instability in sg, except for the above in that order. gini? when all are intoxicated with gin perhaps.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I almost beat up a neighbourhood 7-11 cashier for adamantly refusing to sell beer to me after 3 a.m. My bro and a thirsty gang awaiting at the benches outside. Newbie girl cashier who didn't know me, she almost cried. Shit! Can't stand girls who almost or actually cry. Anyway, I was still sober enough to know that if she's brave enough to scream and call police, I'd be left with the short end of the stick.

I walked off and told my bro and gang, let's just go Geylang and find a 24-hour coffeeshop. The next afternoon, I talked to the 7-11 manager, actually not only talked, but complained, since he had promised me 24-hr. beer whenever I want, regardless of the 3 to 6 a.m. no beer for sale signage. I've never seen the newbie girl cashier ever since. Don't know if transferred or sacked. If transferred, that's alright, but if sacked, I'd feel bad. Yes, she was just doing her job and following the rules. However, new cashiers replacing her always allow me to buy beer around the clock. :wink: