• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets draw a list of people who use profane language regularly ok?

scaled.php

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Jlokta
2. Laksaboy
3. Narong Wongwan
4. Tyudm
5.Allan Chen
6.Tonychat
7.Moonlightfeathers
8.Wikiphile
9.Papsmearer
10.I hate pap
11.Soekee

please help to add the list of honour...

Ning Na Bu Chee Bye! Lim Beh Lumber 10?!
:oIo:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the PAPzis be advocating for the military to be abolished and for Sinkieland to treat foreign invaders who sought to do harm to Sinkieland with respect and cordiality? Gong jiao wei. If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? 对敌人仁慈就是对自己残忍. In a society predominated with defectors, you need frothing, perpetually enraged "jokers" like me who contribute nothing other than destruction in order to induce cooperation. Paradoxically, it is incivility of some that compels everyone else, with regard to self-interest, to be nice to one another. So the next time you read one of my lengthy rants on how useless Singapore and Singaporeans are, remember to thank me for that. :wink: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022519311001639

[video=youtube;efHCdKb5UWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc[/video]

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NTUC vouchers comes handy for Kinana each time she goes to NTUC supermarket to buy all these fruits..

she buys them from wholesalers. make more economical sense since she goes through lots of them every 2 days.