• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Problem logging in to sammyboyforum

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What sort of problems are you facing?

What device are you using? Mobile? Desktop?

solidsnake

sam.jpg

power10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am not technically savvy. Just realised that that sfgsg.org can no longer log in due to ida ban. Can anyone help to advise other way of access? Tried to look for puffin but can find in my iOS phone. TIA!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hi, I am not technically savvy. Just realised that that sfgsg.org can no longer log in due to ida ban. Can anyone help to advise other way of access? Tried to look for puffin but can find in my iOS phone. TIA!

What's wrong with the tiny url link that I have provided? Does it not work for you????

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coudn't access this forum via regular Google Chrome past few days I"Image hosting"?). Overcame with Yahoo yesterday, but shortlived 1 day.

Now using Bing. Same for my Mac and IOS phone

Guess it's IDA at work.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am using Chrome... and clicking on the link... does not work.. IDA at work..

Why don't you just use a vpn and see whether it works. If it does it's MDA block if it still doesn't work something else is amiss.

tchupton

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Sam, the new link sammyboy.rocks can’t be used again. Any other proposed solution or link to be used?