• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro-Hamas Hacker Groups 'AnonGhost Indonesian' and the Malaysian '4 EXPLOITATION' attack 'Zonist State' Singapura!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
F9BjwuiacAAZkqL

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pigs are just like pigs. The palestians are not arabs btw. They are muslim but islam advocates peace. They believe in fatality of god. So their god let it happen what can they do about it?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pigs are just like pigs. The palestians are not arabs btw. They are muslim but islam advocates peace. They believe in fatality of god. So their god let it happen what can they do about it?
Palestinians are not just Muslims. There are Christian Arabs too. Founder of PLO was George Habash, a Christian. The recently but bombed hospital in Gaza belonged to baptists.
Both Christians and Muslims termed God as Allah. So when they say Allahu Akbar, it could be either one.
It's only in malay mentality that think Allah is meant only for Muslims usage

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are Arabs. 'Palestinian' is a fabricated term.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palestinians are Arabs. Genetic lineages differ between Gulf Arabs, Levant Arabs, Maghreb Arabs and Bedouins though.

Not all Arabs are Muslims, and not all Muslims (ditto for Christians or Jews) are fatalistic. The Arabic word for God (of the Abrahamic tradition) is Allah. When I greet Arabs in Arabic countries 'assalam mualaikum' they reply 'mualaikum salam'. I do that to Malays here and some stare back at me, like I just committed a crime.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palestinians are Arabs. Genetic lineages differ between Gulf Arabs, Levant Arabs, Maghreb Arabs and Bedouins though.

Not all Arabs are Muslims, and not all Muslims (ditto for Christians or Jews) are fatalistic. The Arabic word for God (of the Abrahamic tradition) is Allah. When I greet Arabs in Arabic countries 'assalam mualaikum' they reply 'mualaikum salam'. I do that to Malays here and some stare back at me, like I just committed a crime.
They not using the same quran? Allah is fatalistic. He not care whether u pray to him 5 times a day if he wants it to happen, it happens.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They not using the same quran? Allah is fatalistic. He not care whether u pray to him 5 times a day if he wants it to happen, it happens.
Dun say like that, majority are good and peace, but a tiny minority has ulterior motive to use religion as a front cover to huat big big

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority of my Muslim friends are peace-loving. Some are devout, some are not. No different from Christians.

There are fanatical Muslims, as there are fanatical Christians (who account for most of the doomsday cults and mass shootings in the US), and of course Zionist terrorists.

That said, it's a fact that Christians have killed more people than any other religion in the past 1,000 years. Crusades, internecine European wars, Inquisitions, pogroms, both World Wars...

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority of my Muslim friends are peace-loving. Some are devout, some are not. No different from Christians.

There are fanatical Muslims, as there are fanatical Christians (who account for most of the doomsday cults and mass shootings in the US), and of course Zionist terrorists.

That said, it's a fact that Christians have killed more people than any other religion in the past 1,000 years. Crusades, internecine European wars, Inquisitions, pogroms, both World Wars...
Yeah right...

59431512_2316361141953524_1436290841067913216_n.jpg

TRgwo4t3FKxNep2lh5Xedk3WeBslP-CbGHDQ8r3Ofiw.jpg

Islam+Religion+of+Peace.gif

main-qimg-999641024cc48460c92840357ddec432-lq

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Eygpt, it is OK. But they will not greet back