• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private Supermarket Trolley

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can you imagine if every household steals a trolley from the supernarket what's going to happen to the corridor? Is this acceptable?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are all over my neighborhood. apparently fob grannies in the community walk a mile to the nearest supermarket and return with trolley and groceries. they leave trolleys by the curb at someone else's home. how inconsiderate and deliberate of them to pull such a lame feat. i would forgive them if they leave stolen trolleys outside their homes. trucks from supermarkets come by ocassionally to pick them up. and it's against the law to bring trolleys outside the parking lots of supermarkets. trump is right. these fob's need to be shot.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are all over my neighborhood. apparently fob grannies in the community walk a mile to the nearest supermarket and return with trolley and groceries. they leave trolleys by the curb at someone else's home. how inconsiderate and deliberate of them to pull such a lame feat. i would forgive them if they leave stolen trolleys outside their homes. trucks from supermarkets come by ocassionally to pick them up. and it's against the law to bring trolleys outside the parking lots of supermarkets. trump is right. these fob's need to be shot.

I guess Canadians see it differently. In towns like Edmonton the supermarkets don't see it as theft or nuisance but rather as a cost of doing business.

Not everyone has a car & older customers who live in the neighbourhood have problems carrying heavy groceries, especially during winter when the side walks are slippery.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess Canadians see it differently. In towns like Edmonton the supermarkets don't see it as theft or nuisance but rather as a cost of doing business.

Not everyone has a car & older customers who live in the neighbourhood have problems carrying heavy groceries, especially during winter when the side walks are slippery.

canadians are a bunch of soft-hearted, liberal, left-wing bimbos. they deserve to be run over by uncouth fob's, inconsiderate old grannies, and extremist muslims.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
canadians are a bunch of soft-hearted, liberal, left-wing bimbos. they deserve to be run over by uncouth fob's, inconsiderate old grannies, and extremist muslims.

There are quite a number of red neck Albertans who'd disagree with you.
Also have other more extreme groups like white supremacists, skin heads, aryan nation,....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are quite a number of red neck Albertans who'd disagree with you.
Also have other more extreme groups like white supremacists, skin heads, aryan nation,....

they are the silent minority who stash guns and bullets in their closets waiting for the day of apocalypse. the peaceniks, softies, politically correct idiots, and undesirable foreigners are taking over alberta and the whole of canada. there will be a day of reckoning when patience dies and bullets fly.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an excellent way to cut down use of plastic bags. Retailers must do their part for the environment, no?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police should just arrest anyone pushing a supermarket cart outside the confines of a supermarket.

Who to arrest? You mean I can push the cart to a neighbor I don't like and then call the police, my neighbor will get arrested? He he he he sounds like a plan.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are the silent minority who stash guns and bullets in their closets waiting for the day of apocalypse. the peaceniks, softies, politically correct idiots, and undesirable foreigners are taking over alberta and the whole of canada. there will be a day of reckoning when patience dies and bullets fly.

I got to know people from the smaller towns of Alberta & guns are actually part of Canadian life because if you live in a rural setting it's common to have a gun for pest control, hunting,...etc. You don't hear about mass shooting because Canadians are more responsible gun owners.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some countries, trolleys self-lock their wheels when the are out of certain distance from the supermarket. Usually it happens only as far as the loading/unloading bays of carpark.

PAP is even better. They now build corridors at 1.1m so you cannot park your personal trolleys along them outside your Pigeon holes. Now who say PAP not foresights and wisdom?

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supermarkets here should start using First World techniques - wheel locking the trolley if taken beyond the designated permissible area.

nlkQoRf.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supermarkets here should start using First World techniques - wheel locking the trolley if taken beyond the designated permissible area.

nlkQoRf.jpg

And abolish the stupid 50 cent deposit. Real hassle to always have the correct change.