• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private Supermarket Trolley

jw5

Loyal
Will those inconsiderate fuckers who steal supermarket trolleys please return them to the rightful place? Thanks! :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are all over my neighborhood. apparently fob grannies in the community walk a mile to the nearest supermarket and return with trolley and groceries. they leave trolleys by the curb at someone else's home. how inconsiderate and deliberate of them to pull such a lame feat. i would forgive them if they leave stolen trolleys outside their homes. trucks from supermarkets come by ocassionally to pick them up. and it's against the law to bring trolleys outside the parking lots of supermarkets. trump is right. these fob's need to be shot.

Aren't you a fob too?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then gedong camp commandant should be charged too. There a couple of airport trolleys and many supermart trolleys inside the camp.

All these trolleys were stunned by nsf over the years to help the troopers to carry heavy weapons and equipment from coyline to vehicles shed. All were put to good use and prove nsf are thinking soldiers by finding ways to help them be more efficient even though saf did not provide them with proper equipment. The airport trolleys were nick from T1 in late 97.