• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
何必抬举这些该死的西方叫花子?不要理会它们!不握手!不交往!给它们自己糜烂腐败自取灭亡,无药可救。唾弃不顾。去抬举它们等于作贱自己!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh ass the rickets come up with such lame explaination. You told me you will bring a gun and supply the bullets how can that be compared to a generic insult like knnbccb? Lame la but nothing surprising coming from the likes of you. You seem to have some mental disorder. Totally unpredictable, zero logic to your postings.

My logic is clear and simple but low IQ FUCKTARD Tambi like you cannot understand.

JahWatTheFUCK is so StewPIG, that FUCKING Tambi may not even understand this:

JAHWATHEFUCK GO AND GIVE DOG FUCK! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
jah is a shit skin alright,he is extremely racist and prejudiced against chinese.dont let that chinese dog bullshit fool u.secretly he hates chinks more than the japs hates chinks,maybe his mother got raped by chinks.maybe he is half jap half chink half shitskin nigger,maybe thats why he is so ashamed,those japs dont like mudbloods and mixed bloods.

Shut up chinese dog! You must bow down and serve the great Jah_Rastafar_I . We chinks must serve the great Jah and you a lowly ranked chinese dog needs to shut up and serve me your leader and master. Pure chinks like us are a disgrace.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think jah shit is Chinese, he was describing his affinity with some China tourists in Thailand due to same race. But he is a big disgrace to Chinese.

I am not surprise if hes half Chinese/Indian. Like gurmit singh. U see this jamban got split personality. At times he behave like Chinese and condemn Indian. And at times he behave like Indian, twist here and there, agreeing with u with head shaking or disagreeing with u while head nodding away...condemning Chinese by calling them dogs. Tell me u ever hear Indian or Malay calling their own race as dogs?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprise if hes half Chinese/Indian. Like gurmit singh. U see this jamban got split personality. At times he behave like Chinese and condemn Indian. And at times he behave like Indian, twist here and there, agreeing with u with head shaking or disagreeing with u while head nodding away...condemning Chinese by calling them dogs. Tell me u ever hear Indian or Malay calling their own race as dogs?

So what's your point nigger? from shit skin become half shit skin. You are fucking retarded which isn't surprising since you are a low IQ m&d.

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xijinping got to Isolate with the West, boycott and embargo and sanction the fuck of them. The rest of the world already sick enough with especially USA. Won't put up with them for much longer. Play New Cold War against them and the 3rd world would natually choose Sino-Russia over the dying Western CBs.

Starve Ang Mohs to famine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My logic is clear and simple but low IQ FUCKTARD Tambi like you cannot understand.

JahWatTheFUCK is so StewPIG, that FUCKING Tambi may not even understand this:

JAHWATHEFUCK GO AND GIVE DOG FUCK! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Alamak seeing your postings one can see not only are you a moron but totally mentally unstable. A crazy animal.

Shut up chinese dog! You must bow down and serve the great Jah_Rastafar_I . We chinks must serve the great Jah and you a lowly ranked chinese dog needs to shut up and serve me your leader and master. Pure chinks like us are a disgrace.

Sorry chinesedog for disappointing you i think you must have thought i was a shit skin after reading what your other chinese dog member frenchbriefs wrote about me being a shit skin. In fact i'm not at all but i'm also unlike him a low down chinese dog who is sucking m&ds, shit skins etc like a dog. Anyway good job chinesedog for starting this club you are the best chinese dog in the club. :biggrin:

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
oei shit skin you logged into wrong account to post? You are greenie. Anyway i'm not mixed but am curious why you say that?

Greenie all along knew you are crossbreed. Thats why i am reminding you again and again. Shit skin like u will never admit you are one.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry chinesedog for disappointing you i think you must have thought i was a shit skin after reading what your other chinese dog member frenchbriefs wrote about me being a shit skin. In fact i'm not at all but i'm also unlike him a low down chinese dog who is sucking m&ds, shit skins etc like a dog. Anyway good job chinesedog for starting this club you are the best chinese dog in the club. :biggrin:

Arent you not tired talking to your clone?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same sort of tradition as spitting and clearing throat loudly in public. Of course not only Chinese do it, same as not only Indians allow their children to behave badly in public. However, if I hear a sneeze like thunder, 7 times out of 10 it is a Chinese Ah Pek and 2 times it is a young or middle aged Cina male or even Ah Soh. Therefore, just like I am more likely to go short or long when a confluence of certain technical factors (researched beforehand in calm conditions) appear on the right side of the screen, not because I am 100% sure but because the probabilities favour one outcome more than the other, I will avoid - 1) Cina Ah Pek; 2) dress like Ah Beng (if dress and look like Ah Tiong I will run for my life); 3) in those type of places where any Tom, Dick or Harry can enter (like cheap hawker centres); etc. Those are my "technical analysis" as far as avoiding a particular type of human irritant is concerned. It is nothing racial or personal.

Checked the relevant thread and noted that it was a shit skin in blue T-shirt. Surprised that nobody corrected me instantly and "numero uno" appeared to have made the same mistake. However, I still believe that profiling (of which race can be one of the criteria without need to be concerned about political correctness) is the way to go. All I want to achieve through such profiling is to be able to go about my business (such as going from point A to B by public transport, read newspaper in a public library, etc) without being irritated by other human beings. There is no other higher or sinister purpose.

What I am driving at is that certain types of irritating behaviour are more likely to be commited by Chinese Ah Peks than other types of humans. Whether it is called "tradition" or whatever crap is besides the point. Dressing style is another criteria used in profiling in addition to race. It would fall under the rubric of "social class" together with other factors such as venue. Of course, all of these are politically incorrect but I don't care!

One shitskin placing a dog on a table does not a tradition make. Nine Cina Ah Peks sneezing like thunder in public places makes one want to avoid them regardless of the root cause of such behaviour or the danger that some moron concerned with political correctness will instinctively shout racist nor whether it can be properly labelled a tradition or not. Able to appreciate the difference?

Good job my fellow chinese dog in showcasing how disgusting we chinks are. Yes our chink traditions are disgusting and when one chink does something disgusting it is a a chink tradition but not the same for other races. We chinks are the most disgusting!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this case i cannot carry your balls anymore and you cannot join my club which is only open to chinese dogs like myself.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why you speak to yourself as if you logged into another account shit skin?

Isn't that your clone?

I am always reminding everyone that you are crossbreed. So just because i log in and replied to your post i am a clone? Sure. I am a clone, you shit skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah only Sinkie Dog like jah shit will attack their fellow citizens and call them dogs to stand up for other country citizens of the same race. His stupidity is sheer delight to shit foreigners like Sinkie (and clones) who must be laughing merrily.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah shit is first class bastard Sinkie Dog. As usual making baseless false accusations of me. Since when I suck up to or kiss ass of anybody or race? I cannot praise angmoh, malay for job well done without being accused? And since when did you see me even praise Indians, let alone suck up to them? Bastard Liar Sinkie Dog, show me the proof of me praising Indians. No proof means you are again lying. Bestest Liar coward indeed.

Don't understand what I wrote just proved that you are a stupid son of Bitch who cant understand english just like you can't find a pic despite all pertinent info given and turned around to say I am mad and the pic is not there. As usual don't understand or can't find will turn around to accuse others. This time round is you don't understand means i giving excuse. Shut up lah you moron bastard.

Bestest Liar Sinkie Dog jah shit cannot find proof that I suck up to or kiss ass of Indians. Stop telling lies and half truths to defame others lah. Don't behave like jiu hu kia when you are not one.

BTW to those morons out there, I am quoting my own post doesn't mean I am talking to myself. Just like this case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
何必抬举这些该死的西方叫花子?不要理会它们!不握手!不交往!给它们自己糜烂腐败自取灭亡,无药可救。唾弃不顾。去抬举它们等于作贱自己!

Yeah we should stop the unhygienic western habit of shaking hands.