• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC wife forces Singaporean husband to sleep on floor

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy has only himself to blame for picking a chink for a wife. i think chinks r mother of all blood suckers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cohabitate means living together as husband and wife, living together in an intimate relationship. It's just that there's legal or religious sanction, it doesnt mean they did not have sex.

Did you know that in the west they use a term called "common law". Couples who are living together but haven't gone through a marriage ceremony.

Spore is of course special where you have the Women's Charter & the "cohabite" relationships.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/14/prc-wife-forces-singaporean-husband-to-sleep-on-floor/

PRC wife forces Singaporean husband to sleep on floor
October 14th, 2010 | Author: Your Correspondent

20101013_km_lcn_china_bride1_img_main-248x300.jpg

A PRC woman married a Singaporean man but refused to consummate the marriage. Furthermore, she took over the double bed for herself and forced her husband to sleep on the floor.

Seven years ago, a friend showed Mr Liang (hanyu pinyin, 43 years old) a photo of a PRC woman and asked if he would like to get to know her.

Mr Liang said, “The woman in the photo looked pleasant. As I was also of marriageable age at the time, I agreed. Subsequently, the PRC woman specially flew in from Shenyang, China to meet me. We cohabited for a week before deciding to get married.”

“After the marriage, she had to fly back and forth between China and Singapore. One year later, she got her Long Term Visit Pass and became formally resident in Singapore.”

But after the marriage, she slowly began to reveal her true colours: she refused to consummate the marriage, and did not get along well with his family members.

“When she saw the double bed prepared for us by my father, she got furious and refused to sleep in the same bed with me. As a result, I had to sleep on the floor and give up the bed to her.”

After the marriage, his PRC wife also refused to consummate it, saying that she was infertile.

“I let her have her way as she seems so persistent. Anyway, I work 12 hours everyday and don’t spend much time at home,” said Mr Liang.

Note: Mr Liang’s wife obtained her Singapore citizenship in 2009.

Observant Singaporean

* Translated from Shin Min Daily News

Latest Updates: It was later learnt that when it was time for the application of Singapore Citizenship, she agreed to consummate it.

Original Print Below

中国妻娶入门后,竟然不肯行房,她自己霸占双人大床睡,命令老公睡地板。

梁先生(43岁)告诉记者,在7年前,朋友给他看照片,问他是否愿意与一名中国籍女子交往。

“我看照片中的女子蛮顺眼的,况且自己也到适婚年龄,所以答应和她交往。后来,照片中的女子便特地从中国沈阳飞来新加坡找梁先生,两人同居了1个星期后便决定结婚。

“婚后,她开始往返中国,1年后,她拿到长期居留证,正式在新居留。”

可是,梁先生说,婚后,她慢慢露出真面目、拒绝行房,也和他的家人相处得不愉快。

“当她看见父亲为我们准备的双人床,就大发雷霆,说她不愿意和我同床。结果,我只好睡地上,把床位让给她。”

梁先生说,结婚后,中国妻也以不能生育为理由,拒绝和他发生关系。

“我看她这么坚持,也没有勉强她。而且,我每天工作12小时,在家的时间也不多。”

this explain how moral ' most ' chinese communist china prc women can be!!!
sux to the core!!! blame who?NO, dont blame the chinese.Blame it on 'Communist' ruled China!!!

the communist had made china into a lack of moral but only think of money kind of society!!! everyone of us should ... do this to the communist ruled china ===>>> :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Nothing like a good rape below the belt to bonk some sense into her to perform her wifely duties! If needed, just holler and I'll come around to help hold down her legs.

This man puts all other sinkie men to shame.

What a useless wimp! Can't he just force himself on her and screw her terok terok? :mad:

a little forced sex is in order....

and its not rape if you shout 'supplies!' first...

skywalker

The China woman is here to get her PR and citizenship in Singapore. The man is just stupid to believe her that she still love him, she is just making use of him to come to Singapore. This has been happening in Singapore for the past years and they tend to use the same old tricks to set up a trap for the Singaporean men.

Singaporean men, please wake up from your dreams, the china women are cunning and scheming and not what you think they are sweet and nice to men.

This is a true story about a friend of mine who married a china woman 4 years ago. She even borne him a son. But my friend later found out that she is a mistress of another Singaporean man, they even went for holidays together with the son. My friend was angry and decided to go for a DNA test of their son. The DNA results turned out to be negative and they are not father and son.

During the stage where they filed for divorce, my friend found out that the father of the son is the so called cousin in china when he went to visit his wife village in china. He accidentally found a video clips of the so called cousin carrying the son and together with his wife celebrating the son's 6th months old.

She even stole his pots and pans when she left. She is now the PR of Singapore and she can stay in Singapore to continue to be the mistress and con more money from Singaporean men.

Another of my friend's husband who married a china woman who is a prostitute. She also set up a trap for my friend's husband told him that she was pregnant with his child and forced him to marry her. My friend's husband had to divorced my friend and married her. I don't understand why man will marry a prostitute just because she was pregnant with his child???

Maybe some of you can enlightened me???

So China women is not simple as we think they are. They came with a trap for the men to fall into it.

http://www.henrymakow.com/my_chinese_wife_set_a_trap.html

another story of an American man conned by the china woman.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since PRC women do not worship Mao Tze Tung anymore, money is religion.

On the contrary, the Great Helmsman, Chairman Mao, is revered more than ever in China. They hoard, touch, trade and fight and kill over images of him.

rmb100new.jpg

Meanwhile in his hometown, he is treated like a deity, loved and worshiped.

And you say they don't worship him anymore?

Last edited: