• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Who Beat Up + Called SGs Worthless Fart is An Undergrad. On Free Scholarship Too?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: ALL (1 of 3)

THE TEMASEK TIMES
News and views from a unique perspective
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Contributors
PRC undergraduate ‘Ares Lin’ apologizes to Singaporeans for calling them ‘worthless fart’!
A PRC student studying in Singapore who sparked a massive outcry by hurling vulgarities at Singaporeans has now offered a ‘public apology’ via the media.
Using the moniker of ‘Ares Lin’ on the Lion City Forum, he vented his anger online after being involved in a brawl with a group of Singaporeans over a staring incident:
In the title of the thread, Aries described Singaporeans as ‘sb’ , which stands for “Sha Bi” (傻逼) – meaning ‘stupid cunt’ in mainland Chinese slang.
He also rant at Singaporeans as if the entire nation has offended him:
“Please be reminded Singaporeans, you are all descendants of Chinese and the Chinese blood flow in you. Don’t think you have been transformed to ‘Singaporeans’ from ‘Chinese you can be arrogant. Actually you are not even worth a fart!”
(当新加坡人请你们记住,你们都是炎黄子孙,流的中国人的血,不要以为你们从中国人改成了新加坡人你们就牛逼一点,其实你们屁都不是。)
When asked by fellow PRC netizens to cool down, Aries retorted:
“If all the mainland Chinese return home, you Singaporeans will have to eat porridge at home everyday.”
(如果全部中国人滚回国,新加坡人只有在家天天喝稀饭了)
After reading a report of his post in a Chinese tabloid, Ares wrote to the paper explaining that he was ‘provoked’ by a Singaporean uncle at the hawker center who kept ogling at his girlfriend and another female friend.
He also revealed that he is currently studying in a Singapore university. It is not known if he is on MOE scholarship like the notorious MOE PRC scholar Sun Xu as well who managed to piss off an entire nation lately with his offensive remarks on there ‘being more dogs than humans in Singapore.’
When we last check, Ares Lin has made his profile on the Lion City Forum ‘private’ and neither did he post any apology on the forum.

Related article:
PRC punk who scolds Singaporeans is a student like Sun Xu
PRC man insults Singaporeans: You are not worth even a fart
PRC man punched Singaporean man over staring incident

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Who Beat Up + Called SGs Worthless Fart is An Undergrad. On Free Scholarship

You mean our far-sighted wise govt gave MOE scholarships to scumbags like these? What will he be teaching? Can he even be a role model for students? How can he be entrusted to teach our young?

Why should MOE scholarships be given to foreigners who do not assimilate or integrate into our culture?
Somebody's head should roll.

THE TEMASEK TIMES
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Contributors
PRC undergraduate ‘Ares Lin’ apologizes to Singaporeans for calling them ‘worthless fart’!
A PRC student studying in Singapore who sparked a massive outcry by hurling vulgarities at Singaporeans has now offered a ‘public apology’ via the media.
Using the moniker of ‘Ares Lin’ on the Lion City Forum, he vented his anger online after being involved in a brawl with a group of Singaporeans over a staring incident:
In the title of the thread, Aries described Singaporeans as ‘sb’ , which stands for “Sha Bi” (傻逼) – meaning ‘stupid cunt’ in mainland Chinese slang.
“Please be reminded Singaporeans, you are all descendants of Chinese and the Chinese blood flow in you. Don’t think you have been transformed to ‘Singaporeans’ from ‘Chinese you can be arrogant. Actually you are not even worth a fart!”
“If all the mainland Chinese return home, you Singaporeans will have to eat porridge at home everyday.”
After reading a report of his post in a Chinese tabloid, Ares wrote to the paper explaining that he was ‘provoked’ by a Singaporean uncle at the hawker center who kept ogling at his girlfriend and another female friend.
He also revealed that he is currently studying in a Singapore university. It is not known if he is on MOE scholarship like the notorious MOE PRC scholar Sun Xu as well who managed to piss off an entire nation lately with his offensive remarks on there ‘being more dogs than humans in Singapore.’
When we last check, Ares Lin has made his profile on the Lion City Forum ‘private’ and neither did he post any apology on the forum.

Related article:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Who Beat Up + Called SGs Worthless Fart is An Undergrad. On Free Scholarship

You mean our far-sighted wise govt gave MOE scholarships to scumbags like these? What will he be teaching? Can he even be a role model for students? How can he be entrusted to teach our young?

Why should MOE scholarships be given to foreigners who do not assimilate or integrate into our culture?

that fellow he hong gan already,

internship which i think is graded kana cancel halfway LOL

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro your info choon or not?

pappies literally bent over to invite this f$#k to study here, nus really so garang to cancel his skolarshit?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

internship and scholarship is a different thing, your eye got sai?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm puzzled. How come Singaporeans get scolded and beaten up by PRCs and other foreigners? Foreigners have all been very nice to me, whether here or abroad.

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

THE TEMASEK TIMES
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Contributors

Related article:

Kudos to this Chinese man who defended himself from the crazy old Singaporean man who attacked him first with a fork. Why did he only punch him and walk away? I hope he at least knocked the old Singaporean man out cold, you know how weak old people are, Sarcopenia, one well-placed punch from a strong robust Chinese man on the chin or temple should be able to knock any crazy old assailants out cold.

Be warned weak old fools!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kudos to this Chinese man who defended himself from the crazy old Singaporean man who attacked him first with a fork. Why did he only punch him and walk away? I hope he at least knocked the old Singaporean man out cold, you know how weak old people are, Sarcopenia, one well-placed punch from a strong robust Chinese man on the chin or temple should be able to knock any crazy old assailants out cold.

Be warned weak old fools!

What you gonna do if a PRC man wallop your own dad one day...??? Don't look down on the old and elderly folks.. You too will become old one day..

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you gonna do if a PRC man wallop your own dad one day...??? Don't look down on the old and elderly folks.. You too will become old one day..

Knowing how peaceful and humble the Chinese are, and how crazy and rude we Singaporeans are, it is obvious that the old man attacked him first.

If my dad attacked a Chinese man with a fork first, I would thank the PRC man for walloping my dad for me and teaching him a lesson. Then I would walk over to my dad and slap his wrinkly face really hard for attacking a Chinese man.

I know I will become old, that is why I am looking down on them as much as I can while I still have the chance.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's a saying 帮理不帮亲。It means stand on the side of reason, not relation. However, I'm not that type. I'll help my friend or relative out of the ring first, then discuss the reason later. Reason can always be argued over and settled with. A friend is friend and a relative is a relative. Help them first, talk later.

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If my dad attacked someone with a fork first, I would probably deliver an uppercut to the corner of his chin, before throwing a strong punch to his eyes, and then kneeing him in the face. Then I would disown that silly old man and make him face the walls in my store room 23 hours a day. Because my dad is old and weak, so I know I can beat him. If he is a strong muscular young man, then I think I will just walk away.

The remaining one hour is for him to bathe and exercise outside his storeroom.

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a saying 帮理不帮亲。It means stand on the side of reason, not relation. However, I'm not that type. I'll help my friend or relative out of the ring first, then discuss the reason later. Reason can always be argued over and settled with. A friend is friend and a relative is a relative. Help them first, talk later.

I just made my dad pull his ears for 30 mins while facing the wall because he did not listen to me when I told him to close the windows.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just made my dad pull his ears for 30 mins while facing the wall because he did not listen to me when I told him to close the windows.

I hope you are not the reincarnation of Lee Tar Sar bob sim keng hwee.... living in 171 sterling road......

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I totally agree Sinkie are worhless fart.

Cos if the Sinkie have a problem understanding this and blame a PRC FT for bringing this up then,

the Sinkie need to buy a good quality mirror to know the truth! LOL

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the title of the thread, Aries described Singaporeans as ‘sb’ , which stands for “Sha Bi” (??) – meaning ‘stupid cunt’ in mainland Chinese slang.

Should be 傻屄 the other word has a different meaning.

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bhai, I'm glad that you mix around with the right group. Can I offer you some dosai and veggie curry as a show of friendship? Namaste

I'm puzzled. How come Singaporeans get scolded and beaten up by PRCs and other foreigners? Foreigners have all been very nice to me, whether here or abroad.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does anyone have the latest on this case?
Has MOE withdrawn its scholarship to this person?