• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC singer missing after SG boyfriend's body found floating at East Coast Park

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100102_WD_missing_img_main.jpg

omy_20100102_ymw_lcn_missingdaughter.jpg

A mother's love is always unconditional. Jing Jing is not a murderer, a thief or did anything illegal. Perhaps she worked in a KTV but that is not illegal. Men visit and spend money there on their own free accord for some physical touching here or there. No one point a gun to a guy to force him to go into a KTV, isn't it?

If a man does not lust over a mistress, he will not commit adultery if he loves his wife.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mother's love is always unconditional. Jing Jing is not a murderer, a thief or did anything illegal. Perhaps she worked in a KTV but that is not illegal. Men visit and spend money there on their own free accord for some physical touching here or there. No one point a gun to a guy to force him to go into a KTV, isn't it?

If a man does not lust over a mistress, he will not commit adultery if he loves his wife.

She is singer in hanging flower joint of Song KTV.

I felt sad :( for her mum after reading The New Paper On Sunday 3 Jan 2010 Page 4.

DNA test results need to take more than two weeks to be ready :(

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 interesting observations :

just like the ah hao case, this tiong bu is trying to get salary compensation from the KTV, greed comes before grief.

malay boy went cycling in bukit panjang and went missing, serial killer in bukit panjang fears cause SOC to activate 3 red vehicles for search, in the end the boy was found at Sengkang MRT without his bike.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

just like the ah hao case, this tiong bu is trying to get salary compensation from the KTV, greed comes before grief.

malay boy went cycling in bukit panjang and went missing, serial killer in bukit panjang fears cause SOC to activate 3 red vehicles for search, in the end the boy was found at Sengkang MRT without his bike.

Hope she is alive .. if not her mum will be heart-broken.

Chances look slim :(

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow... SOC to look for a missing boy...

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mast_04.gif

Watches in daughter's suitcase dent her hopes
By Zaihan Mohamed Yusof
January 03, 2010
A mother's search for her missing daughter has become a roller coaster ride of hope and anxiety, good news and bad.
When an unidentified body of a woman was found by the police, Madam Zhang Xiang Yun, 48, expected the worst.
But the China national was relieved when she saw a photo of an Adidas watch the police had recovered from the body.
Her daughter, Han Yanfei, a 28-year-old karaoke singer who had gone missing since 8 Nov, did not like to wear black watches.
But on Friday night, her hope turned to anxiety when Ms Han's KTV employer returned her suitcase.
Said Madam Zhang: "I was shocked when I saw two black watches which my daughter had kept in a small black box in her suitcase.
"Could the decomposed body be Yanfei? Is she alive?"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The problem is that she let a sinkie touch her and that is where the problem started

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun give a shit..

I see a certain point in your postings. To wake Singaporeans up. But please, not in a way that insults like the senseless tarring of all with the same brush. Of course if someone is harassing you without justification, then it's a different ballgame altogether. :smile:

karfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very similiar to Hwang na case. Mother also dream of daughter and distribute leaflets etc. Lets see if Sinkie are as generous with their donation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see a certain point in your postings. To wake Singaporeans up. But please, not in a way that insults like the senseless tarring of all with the same brush. Of course if someone is harassing you without justification, then it's a different ballgame altogether. :smile:

hmm... i dun think i wanna be in such a position of waking everyone up. This is a good place to practise my typing skill. Initially, yes. But i become smarter now and learn not to waste my time with sinkies. They are of no hope at all.

Those in the 45 to 60 years old category, especially those who are not that much of a high education has the most sinkified character among the generation. you look at their sinkie fuck face, you will feel turn off at once.

It seems like this place is populated by such group of people here.

They like to talk and talk and talk... to show their "wisdom" in things but in fact they know nothing and even if their logic is right, they dun have the balls to deal with it. So why waste effort on such losers.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm... i dun think i wanna be in such a position of waking everyone up. This is a good place to practise my typing skill. Initially, yes. But i become smarter now and learn not to waste my time with sinkies. They are of no hope at all.

Those in the 45 to 60 years old category, especially those who are not that much of a high education has the most sinkified character among the generation. you look at their sinkie fuck face, you will feel turn off at once.

It seems like this place is populated by such group of people here.

They like to talk and talk and talk... to show their "wisdom" in things but in fact they know nothing and even if their logic is right, they dun have the balls to deal with it. So why waste effort on such losers.

That will mean declaring with all intent that you will continue despite the fact that you are pissing off even the neutrals? You are not another "tiu" clone are you? And if I'm not incorrect you came up with the term "SINKIE" to describe the loser Singaporean didn't you?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That will mean declaring with all intent that you will continue despite the fact that you are pissing off even the neutrals? You are not another "tiu" clone are you? And if I'm not incorrect you came up with the term "SINKIE" to describe the loser Singaporean didn't you?:biggrin:

If you have the habit to put words into people's mouth, I should end my conversation with you.

This forum has taught me the dark side character of people living in sinkieland. I learnt much. Thank you sammyboy. I am ready to move on, Pls go ahead and banned me forever.

You can do a search thread on sinkie behavior and that is what i learnt.. good luck... From giving negative comments without respect in neighboring countries JB , Thailand, etc( most of the time the locals are there as well to hear it, no respect and sensitivity at all) to having ulterior motives in making use of you while putting up a false front.

I have friends in countries around the region and the latest comment from my new KL fren is that Sinkies are not very nice people.

Another fren of mine from CA, USA who travel around this region often, also comment on that ( the sinkie girl putting up attitude) and then tries to be nice saying there are small percentage who are nice. I told him i dun give a shit. He also mention that Malaysian and Thai people are much nicer ( than you know who)

No wonder i never heard him talking about sinkie girls after he is in Sg for 6 months. he keeps telling me that thai girls and taiwan girls are very nice and polite.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope she is alive .. if not her mum will be heart-broken.

Chances look slim :(

She better be alive if not the mother will have a field day collecting all the peh kim lui from idiotic sinkees lying up to view her body in the coffin (donated of course) and then the mother can fly back to ching chong land laughing all the way to the bank...

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
missing_china_girls_mum_says_shell__walk_all_over-thumbnail.jpg

Madam Zhang, mother of missing China national Han Yanfei, was seen walking around Singapore yesterday (Jan 5) with two giant posters of her daughter.
After learning from the police that the corpse at Bukit Panjang Park is not her daughter's, she is filled with renewed hope that her daughter is alive.
According to The New Paper, Madam Zhang says that she will continue walking around with the posters until her daughter is found.
Yesterday, she took the train from Boon Keng to City Hall, walking through the cabins to create more awareness. She alighted at City Hall, moved through the shopping centres, and went on to Little India.

100106yanfei3jpg1262747596648-data.jpg

100106yanfei4jpg1262747597148-data.jpg

100106yanfei5jpg1262747597538-data.jpg

100106yanfei10jpg1262747595819-data.jpg

100106yanfei9jpg1262747599679-data.jpg