• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC new citizen bought resale HDB flat in Queenstown for $1 million dollars!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wonder after the British Royalty's visit to Queenstown the prices will go up further? What anyone of you think?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baring any prolong global catastrophe....pappies can easily keep the HDB bubble...

Cannot allow to crash.....they will do anything to keep it up....and they can.

Let in more foreigners and relax the rules and regulations for a start....stop all building of new flats like what MBT did....

Crash is coming soon, as quickly as I am losing weight, hahahah

I was a fatty that everyone laughed at, sneered, make jokes about

Now I have guys asking for my phone number, too bad for them i am pretty for myself not for shallow losers

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be daft..After you sell your flat, where you want to go?

If you want to migrate and enjoy your profits in other foreign country, then obviously you got no faith in the PAP..

But if you still love the PAP, then obviously you still need to buy another place so that your kids won't be sleeping inside a pitched tent at Changi Beach or worse stand together with you at Changi Village's Lorong Bekukong carpark..

I hope the next time you buy a resale flat, the owner demands $1 million from you especially when he knows that you're a loyal PAP fucktard..

one needs permit to pitch a tent and they don't give out long term permits :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was shocked to learn a 4 room flat is being transacted at $710k

Property.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK govt is doing something to curb the Tiong locusts from speculating on property.

What is the SG PAP govt doing?

[video=youtube;ZqagkBPIxNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqagkBPIxNw[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
basically beggars cannot be choosers. if your masters decide you are only fit to live in a hole, while they have money to buy luxurious homes , then accept you must that living in holes is even too good for some

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come with your beloved pappies in power still got crash?
Where is your faith fucktard?

PAP is not GOD's Party, you chump.

Other than Dr Chee Bye's doggies, nobody with a right mind and also PAP, will think that it will not crash!! It will surely crash, is only when and the impact of the crash.

If Dr Chee Bye's ever be the PM, he would not say so too!!

I must say that Khaw needs to pull up his socks and curb that lousy rising property prices. If he cannot do it, he should follow the foot steps of Mah BT and retire!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK govt is doing something to curb the Tiong locusts from speculating on property.

What is the SG PAP govt doing?
HK is part of china and yet the hongkies got the balls to tell locusts to fuck off....our beloved white scums on the other hand.....really no eyes see.
Mom's 4-room flat I think is 80sqm? Very small to cramp 3 bedrooms into this area.
I think about 90sqm....if you calculate the psf it's very expensive

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Cow boon wan! Blame local private prop owners for jacking up HDB resale prices when it is the foreigners who are the culprits doing their money laundering here.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me suspect it could be near 2014, end of second quarter:o
Your forecast (gut feel?) is safe, the later it is ...nobody's gonna remember:p

What you guys are saying same thing: Replacement cost (if you only got 1 roof above your head)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Your forecast (gut feel?) is safe, the later it is ...nobody's gonna remember:p

What you guys are saying same thing: Replacement cost (if you only got 1 roof above your head)

check out the number of projects that would be ready by 2014 second quarter, see how the garmen importing 20,000 new citizens, where are they gonna stay? who is to prop the price up if they don't come in? see how they try to bulldoze their policy through :smile::smile::smile: