• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC netizens lambast SG over Lee Bee Wah

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah’s latest outburst at ex-coach Liu Guodong not only caused a furore in Singapore blogosphere, but it also lead to widespread outrage in China, the homeland of Liu.

Liu Guodong was born in Henan province in central China. His brother, Liu Guoliang is currently the national table-tennis coach of China.

The spate involving Lee and Liu was widely reported in the Chinese media, including the Nanjing daily (read article here) in which Liu was given ample space to protest against his unfair treatment by Lee and STTA.

While Liu has been making use of the media to press his case against Lee Bee Wah, the latter is conspicuous by her silence. She had refused to comment further on the matter since the last media interview in which she alleged that Liu lacked “professionalism and integrity” in his work.

The popular Chinese portal, sohu.com was deluged with angry and inflammatory remarks from PRC netizens directed at both Lee and Singapore, which has become collateral damage as a result of one MP’s indiscretion.

Below are some comments posted there with the English translation below

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9404

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29dwvat.jpg

"See... i put sinkapore to shame err... sorry i mean fame by getting alot of attention now from china.
What have u all done for your cuntry?" * Hehe *

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What look? "The wrinkled old toy package still on the shelve after many years" look?

The MAN EATER look after lying in the shelves for ages. The ping pong coah, got balls as small as the ping pong balls, come to SINgapore....he shranked!...or they must have brought him out for a meal of shark fin soup, abalone & 'buddha jump over the wall'...now he can go jump over one..back to Indonesia..and People's Republic of China...

balls as small as the PING PONG...:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, PRC netizens lambast sinkees all the time over all sorts of things ...

some examples that will make u laugh & cry at the same time ...

1) why don't the malays & indians learn to speak mandarin ? then we can all chit-chat in the same lingo as one united people ? after all, the majority here are chinese ...

2) why the chinese here so religious ? burn paper on 7th month ? have so many temples, burning joss-sticks ?

3) why the 'chye-png' always 1 meat 2 veg ? in china, we have many different small dishes to go with the rice ... (i've never been to china & have no intention to do so, but can't believe they have a 'tok panjang' every day ?!)

4) why the HDB flats so open to intruders ? the govt should build a wall around every HDB estate & put security guards to enhance safety of residents ... (yeah right) :eek: :rolleyes:

5) why u guys speak singlish ? so horrible ! i want to learn BBC/american accent from native speakers ...

anyway whats there to lambast ? most s'poreans support Liu over LBW ... :wink: