• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

prc ktv whore jump 12 storey still can survive...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is only the beginning!!!

i thought alot of pro communist china people here keep saying china is so strong now.

how come so many communist china girls are working in the KTV????

haha now i know why communist china got so many money.these money mainly come from these ktv girls .. here.. sending alot of their money back to china to buy house build house, put in china bank... haha no wonder the communist china can boast that they make china strong!!!! hahahaa....

ktv girls money keep the communist china alive i think...!!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

fxxx you communist china.one day i still alive, one day you going to be my number one enemy!!!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember , she is a KTV whore , of course she can afford to stay in condo ...her money comes from singaporean customers :wink: . if you want to stay in condo too...you can become her pimp ...

While the aspiration, is landed or condo, either way will do, but do one need to go to that extent:smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What wolud be the cost of a lower end condo?., I mean in terms of the price range, easily a cool million Sing dollar each?.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought alot of pro communist china people here keep saying china is so strong now.

haha now i know why communist china got so many money.these money mainly come from these ktv girls .. here.. sending alot of their money back to china to buy house build house, put in china bank... haha no wonder the communist china can boast that they make china strong!!!! hahahaa....

fxxx you communist china.one day i still alive, one day you going to be my number one enemy!!!

when they fly out of china, they offlicially declared themself as tourist or students

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have my support... I hate china KTV girls & HFJ singers too :mad:

I read tonight Lianhe Wanbao (Sunday) this survived PRC girl is working in Tianamen KTV part time. According to the reports, she earned $3,000 a month to raise money for her wedding back in China. Then it said that she broke off with her bf now she have one Taiwanese bf working as a salesman here :biggrin:

I also damn tulan with those agents helping them to apply fake work permit, student pass, short term social visit pass & singer pass.

Hope all these people kana retribution :mad:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have my support... I hate china KTV girls & HFJ singers too :mad:

I read tonight Lianhe Wanbao (Sunday) this survived PRC girl is working in Tianamen KTV part time. According to the reports, she earned $3,000 a month to raise money for her wedding back in China. Then it said that she broke off with her bf now she have one Taiwanese bf working as a salesman here :biggrin:

I also damn tulan with those agents helping them to apply fake work permit, student pass, short term social visit pass & singer pass.

Hope all these people kana retribution :mad:

well, i went to Chinatown today, knn alot of these KTV girls hooking with old uncles.... knn... they are destorying our society!!!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucqGHWJ82Ek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucqGHWJ82Ek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

attention whore

ccb